our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
go2speed
epaytarjeta.com
Make $250,000 Dollars In Sports Arbitrage
WorldCups Arbs pick season upto 19.11% on one pick 148% roi in May. See it work on Demo account.
YOUR AD HERE!
For only $17/day, $99/week or $379/month on the most Popular HYIP related site online!
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

HUGE AD SALE! AT LEAST 50% OFF MOST TALKGOLD ADS. LIMITED TIME ONLY. See our new prices Here!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!

Name:
Email:

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Default Announcing DDOS PROTECTION HOSTING for less then $500

Hello,
    BlockDos.net a Division of Server4Sale LLC. Announces Revolutionery lowest prices for DDOS Protection and Anti DDOS Hosting.

Our site will be up in next 2 days. We are announcing PRE Launch Sale. as most of users on TG knows us very well.

Primary Feature & Special Pre Launch Specials
    - 10 days money back Guarantee. (Provided your sites goes down for constant 60 hours at the very most and if we couldnt handle the attack)

-10% Off for ALL TalkGold Members.
    -FREE STATIC IP
    -FREE Shared Hosting Package. ( We can provide you protection if you dont want to host your regular site with us )
    -FREE SSL SETUP ( Client provide SSL Certificate)

We have 3 plans.

Soho:
    For New sites / Small sites who doesnot get any attack but want to protect themselves for future.
    $500/mo , $500 setup . Pre Pay for 3 months and get FREE SETUP as well.
    * Pre Pay for 6 months and get One month free and Free Setup
    * Pre Pay for one year and get 2 months free and free setup.

Business:
    Sites who are established and gets frequent attack but once a while.
    Contact for details.

Enterprise:
    Dedicated Setup just for them.

The Pre launch special is for our SOHO plan at the moment. If you are under attack please PM us. Our ICQ is 158303707. or email sales@blockdos.net

We will start providing these services on or before 1st of July. This is a Special PRE OPENING SALE.

You Can request more information here so every one can know the answer as well

Btw this is REAL DDOS PROTECTION. The soho plan will hold most of the attacks however it covers attacks upto 500Mbps. For First 20 signups we will upgrade them to 1Gbps protection. For more then that we will ask the client to upgrade there plans and will work with our clients.

Please let us know your thoughts on this. To order please email us or MSG us here.

Thanks
    Regards,
    SysAdmin
    BlockDos.Net
    Last edited by sysadmin; 06-29-2005 at 01:30 PM.

Default Re: Announcing DDOS PROTECTION HOSTING for less then $500

will check it out

Gall Dang... i think you must have been hacked there...how embarassing is that!
    :dancemodogs but....Brian is cheap.

Site won't load for me either.

I get
    "Waiting for blockdos.net...."
    forever.

Maybe they're under DDoS attack?

NO , Had some issues with server. Its fixed now. Ordered some more ram

@sysadmin:
    Can you tell us more (technical) details about your DDOS protection?
    In example which type of DDOS attacks can you stop? There are several
    types of these attacks and levels of attacks.
    Are you a reseller? In example for the service of Prolexic?
    How are the attacks are stopped? Which Hard- and Software do you use?

You sent me yesterday an email to offer to me 'personally' your DDOS protection. But you haven't answered my email yet, so I will ask the same questions here again.

Yes some further explanation could help a lot!
    DDOS attcks are so common nw but as not all are similar i know of websites already protected being badly affected!
    Last edited by aceriker; 07-23-2005 at 07:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sunflower
    @sysadmin:
    Can you tell us more (technical) details about your DDOS protection?
    In example which type of DDOS attacks can you stop? There are several
    types of these attacks and levels of attacks.
    Are you a reseller? In example for the service of Prolexic?
    How are the attacks are stopped? Which Hard- and Software do you use?

You sent me yesterday an email to offer to me 'personally' your DDOS protection. But you haven't answered my email yet, so I will ask the same questions here again.
    SunFlower:
    I am sorry but i havent recieved your email. Can you please reply back again or PM me here.
    We are not reseller for prolexic. We have our own equipment and our own techniques to block these attacks. Thats on top of our uplink cooperation we have in handling ddos.
    As far as what kind of attack we can stop nearly all of them. What kind of HW and SW we use well to answer that i can tell you that Planet use CiscoGuard ( Formely riverhead & EV1 use Fireslayer) Both "SUPPOSE TO" stops/filter attacks but they dont after a certain level.
    Frankly speaking if i can get a FBSD box and a good amount of bandwidth i can filter any kind of attack. Hardware dont stop SYN attack. They also dont stop get flood as well. Some one has to actually check the pattern of attack and then create a filter for it. Most of these attack require deep packet inspection. Which is normally NOT enabled in firewall due to heavy cpu usage.

GoldWebSol (Thats what i think the name is recently got bumped with attack mostly ) normally use a good provider even they were unable to sustain the amount of attack we normally can filter. Example will be HyipDiscussion.com They got 3Gbps of Multiple type of attacks. Infact if you ask them block-ddos.com which is part of greengatelabs they were unable to stop attack on hyipdiscussion.com. Unfortunatly i will not be able to disclose what kind of equipment we use. Ofcourse i can falsy claim we use Netscreen Firewall , Cisco Firewalls blah blah which literally arent able to handle more then 1million pps. And If we disclose what we use the attacker may try to find a hole in the system . But if some one is way too curious as a hint we use Juniper router and Toplayer firewall as a VERY MINIMUM. Thats in combination with multiple other hw/sw we use.

We havent failed any one yet Thats our record. I just want to say that 2 of the biggest forums (HyipDiscussion & TalkGold are hosted by us). They must have choosen us for some reason

If you have any further question please feel free to PM or or icq me or fill out the form at blockdos.net site Or email me at sales [at] server4sale.com

Thanks
    Regards,
    M Majeed
    BlockDos.Net

limracorp Guest

The site is opening up. Are you under DDOS yourself?

It is or it is not?
    Its opening and working fine on my end

Thread Information