our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
Perfect Money to Bitcoin exchange
Your Ad here!
BlockDOS.net - DDOS Protected Web Hosting!
The same protection that Talkgold Uses! Starting at $400/month when you mention Talkgold! The most reliable DDOS protection online!
Buy Cheap HYIP Traffic
Buy Cheap High Quality Traffic for your HYIP, Doubler, or website!
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

HUGE AD SALE! AT LEAST 50% OFF MOST TALKGOLD ADS. LIMITED TIME ONLY. See our new prices Here!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!

Name:
Email:

Thread: Patryn stuff

by the way, I'm not going to argue with you guys about it, I just thought I'd help out.

If you don't want my input I'll bugger off to the other side of the forum.

eazygold Guest

Stockbroker, can you get on strked, I'd like to chat for 1 second.

dsternberg Guest

Originally posted by WMNZ@Oct 29 2004, 08:20 PM
    Here's a funny quote: "I merely mocked them and dared them to retaliate. Then, when other potential scammers noticed that my marks could neither locate nor stop me... they paid me a "cut" to ensure that their programs met with similar success, and paid me to launder their funds which would ensure that they are also never caught."
    Yeah, real f#$kin' hilarious considering how much money this guy has stolen and has helped others to steal. Do you know how many people were hurt because of FLO? Some people mortgaged their damn houses. Some people have been living on the street. Some people were suicidal. Is that funny?

Since you don't believe anything I say, then didn't I just make it up? Maybe it's funny because I'm such a liar?

classic Guest

Originally posted by ydutil@Oct 29 2004, 09:23 PM
    Stockbroker, can you get on strked, I'd like to chat for 1 second.
    PMd you

dsternberg Guest

Originally posted by talkgold@Oct 29 2004, 09:21 PM
    Over the last 2 months Patryn has been Iming me on AIM just talking to me about various things. Like I said he tried recruiting me to exchange money at Western Union (only about 5 days ago). Also in the past he had offered me $5K just to say that i saw trading documents of a specific program. I obviously refused both offers.
    You've got some integrity, Brian. Wish there were more like you.

dsternberg Guest

Originally posted by WMNZ@Oct 29 2004, 09:26 PM
    Since you don't believe anything I say, then didn't I just make it up? Maybe it's funny because I'm such a liar?

You're the *******, man. And you don't even see it. That's why you've got a problem. You got called on it and that's what you're pissed about.

Honestly, I'd like to back down and play nice, but people like you really make my skin crawl. I can't stand people who just stand by and watch crimes being committed and do nothing. I just don't understand it. Makes me sad really. I just feel bad for those who lost in FLO. It's a shame.

For your information GOldinater, I didn't know about FLO until after the event. So I couldn't have stopped it.

And for this other one... what do you want me to do? Guess what everyone, Patryn told me this huge HYIP is a scammer so everyone withdrawl your money!

What if it isn't and he's just full of sh*t (like you all seem to think he is). I'm not going to ruin someones business like that.

calluch Guest

You people sound like a bunch of old ladies....Sitting around a sewing circle seeing who can tell the tallest tale !!!

GET A LIFE

orosa

It's raining, I'll get a life tomorrow

Thread Information