our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
Your Ad here!
Perfect Money to Bitcoin exchange
BlockDOS.net - DDOS Protected Web Hosting!
The same protection that Talkgold Uses! Starting at $400/month when you mention Talkgold! The most reliable DDOS protection online!
YOUR AD HERE!
For only $17/day, $99/week or $379/month on the most Popular HYIP related site online!
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

HUGE AD SALE! AT LEAST 50% OFF MOST TALKGOLD ADS. LIMITED TIME ONLY. See our new prices Here!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!

Name:
Email:

Thread: Patryn stuff

classic Guest

Originally posted by goldinater+Oct 29 2004, 10:07 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (goldinater @ Oct 29 2004, 10:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-stockbroker@Oct 29 2004, 10:02 PM
    Well soooorrrry&#33; I didnt think ahead, and thought it was common knowledge taht 190% a month is a scam.
    "Hey I thought everybody knew that..." Excuses, excuses... [/b][/quote]
    Bless me father for I have sinned. I screwed up, I thought the info was unneeded.

Excuses? Yep I&#39;m a scammer, assisted him all along. Please&#33;

I&#39;ve just read the thread and can&#39;t understand why everyone is all in a snarl. One minute telling WMNZ to post proof & the next telling them to post what they heard knowing there is no proof. It is commonly thought that FLO was a scam...those that support it can post that it isn&#39;t but perhaps they could post the same proof they ask for from those saying it is. Wheen someone posts something, people squawk...when they won&#39;t because of the bashing they get, the same people squawk. An attempt at logic, civility and courtesy would be refreshing...*S*

Someone posted that the bust seemed to be, to paraphrase, an inept bunch of hackers and yet the SS said that they seized some of the best counterfeited documents that they had seen. This was not a group of boys trying to be bad, this was a group of truly experienced bad boys...and they were not playing for peanuts...*S*
    Buy Silver COINS ... good investment
    http://silversnowball.com/836

MILLIONAIRE CYCLER
    "MAKE CASH NOW! LET ME PAY FOR YOU"
    http://www.millionairecycler.com/welcome.php?spon=10493

classic Guest

Originally posted by Tabitha@Oct 29 2004, 10:13 PM
    I&#39;ve just read the thread and can&#39;t understand why everyone is all in a snarl. One minute telling WMNZ to post proof & the next telling them to post what they heard knowing there is no proof. It is commonly thought that FLO was a scam...those that support it can post that it isn&#39;t but perhaps they could post the same proof they ask for from those saying it is. Wheen someone posts something, people squawk...when they won&#39;t because of the bashing they get, the same people squawk. An attempt at logic, civility and courtesy would be refreshing...*S*

Someone posted that the bust seemed to be, to paraphrase, and inept bunch of hackers and yet the SS said that they seized some of the best counterfeited documents that they had seen. This was not a group of boys trying to be bad, this was a group of truly experienced bad boys...and they were not playing for peanuts...*S*
    Atleast someone has intelligence.

Originally posted by stockbroker@Oct 29 2004, 10:16 PM
    Now I&#39;m confused, I thought the goal of this forum was to flame me for breathing

responsible for the operation of the biggest organised fraud ring on the web
    Now where have I heard that said before? Oh yes, it was that bloke who got banned from here, wasn&#39;t it, that Laughing Dog bloke. Funny the bust was in New Jersey, and so is the owner of this forum, Patryn&#39;s favourite haunt.

Tick

Nahhhh...not for breathing...*L*

MILLIONAIRE CYCLER

daily-egold Guest

Brian - I yapped with Patryn on occasion. Similar offers, and a few more.

I&#39;m sure that there were many &#39;takers&#39;...

Anybody here wanna admit being the one offering to &#39;buy&#39; my name???

Yes, there was a lot of BS, but some good stuff too.

And, as for how big and how deep this goes, I don&#39;t think a lot of it has &#39;seen the light of day&#39; yet.

And, if one or a set of &#39;players&#39; disappear, there are more waiting to take their place.

Keep your eyes and mind open...

And for those who believe they should have been warned? Read back. It&#39;s there.
    NOT exactly &#39;as advertised&#39;, but some might want to consider... Also note the reactions of others posting &#39;pro flo&#39; at the time.

MUCH can be learned by taking a hard look at history, and learning to &#39;read the signs&#39;...

You&#39;ll notice how many believed it was possible, how many thought (and... CURRENTLY think...) FLO was/is real, and the actions and reactions of those here on the forums. There&#39;s a story here, and it&#39;s been right in front of everybody the whole time... Even from &#39;Xavier&#39; himself, if you read the information that&#39;s been available since January...

Now... Consider this, if you will. What would have happened if I, or someone else, had posted in July - "Patryn is involved in FLO".
    You&#39;d have believed it... right? Heck, people STILL don&#39;t. Some likely never will.

Well, many wouldn&#39;t have believed it. So, I personally chose to do what I could to point out what might best be called &#39;discrepancies&#39;. You&#39;ll note how well that went...

Maybe I should have posted &#39;FLO is a SCAM&#39;. Some did. Notice the reaction. Nothing like being attacked and ostracized, just for trying to help people keep their hard earned funds...

Go ahead, call me a &#39;naysayer&#39;. I prefer the term &#39;realist&#39;.

(Straight off? People with the truth have been cast as &#39;traitors&#39;. Called names. Attacked. Shunned. Outcast. WONDERFUL way to treat people, isn&#39;t it? Do YOU wonder why more don&#39;t &#39;take a stand&#39;???)

How about something like &#39;FLO isn&#39;t real, it CAN&#39;T be&#39;, with what MAY be reasons to come to that conclusion, that seem to make sense? That&#39;s the path I personally chose. That right or wrong? Hard to say. It is/was my choice to handle that way...

I&#39;ve been around enough to have a good idea how far to &#39;push&#39; things, and still remain SOMEWHAT believable, though I don&#39;t always handle it well...

Truth is, indeed, stranger than fiction...

Just my opinion,
    Jeff

Most of the shadowcrew admins and mods lived in NJ
    That&#39;s also where the Tech (possible informant) lives.

AlamMoBa Guest

Originally posted by WMNZ+Oct 29 2004, 09:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (WMNZ @ Oct 29 2004, 09:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-stockbroker@Oct 29 2004, 10:16 PM
    Now I&#39;m confused, I thought the goal of this forum was to flame me for breathing [/b][/quote]
    Oh, not at all. The goal of THIS forum is to take as many personal shots as possible. And never, EVER provide proof. Ever. Rumor, innuendo, allegations - that&#39;s the goal.

Funny the bust was in New Jersey, and so is the owner of this forum, Patryn&#39;s favourite haunt
    I thought I read that the indictment was handed down in NJ but the busts happened worldwide. Maybe I was mistaken...Guess I&#39;ll go back and re-read...*S*

MILLIONAIRE CYCLER

Thread Information