our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
Exchanger Bitcoin, Perfect money, time of processing of the demand of 20 minutes. Works without days off and 24 hours days. Exists since 2012. Official partner of Perfect money
Perfect Money to Bitcoin exchange
ExchangeCurrencyZone.com Forum
An E-currency Exchange, Forex and HYIP forum!
YOUR AD HERE!
For only $17/day, $99/week or $379/month on the most Popular HYIP related site online!
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

HUGE AD SALE! AT LEAST 50% OFF MOST TALKGOLD ADS. LIMITED TIME ONLY. See our new prices Here!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!

Name:
Email:

Thread: Patryn stuff

If you think FLO are the victims, you are much mistaken.

daily-egold Guest

Originally posted by topcash@Oct 29 2004, 11:26 PM
    Ya know flo may be a scam, but to link that operation with this silly shadowcrew is just off the wall a bit, dont ya think?
    No, I don't think it's silly, and I have my reasons for agreeing with it. There is MUCH that goes on 'behind the scenes' in the HYIP arena, among others..
    Jeff

This post is for the attention of WMNZ & Stockbroker.

I have read what you both have to say and I want more info on the alleged 'next big scam' that Patryn mentioned. If you dont want to post it here then please PM me asap.

As you can see I dont post very often. Im more of a forum reader than a writer. I enjoy my privacy, but this thread caught my attention for many reasons, one being that I am a 'big' FLO investor. I had not read previously on here about the alleged link between Xavier & Patryn - when I first joined FLO I was not a member here so did not have access to these posts. I do believe Xavier has buggered off with all my funds aswell as everyone elses - I am a member who requested a refund - I wont hold my breath!

But I have to agree with Goldinater here - if you have info then you must speak up for all our sanity! Its your perogative not to post this info publically so PM me instead. Atleast with information one can make up ones own mind, forewarned is forearmed afterall!

I disagree with Stockbroker when he says he didnt think it important to air his suspicions/info about the Aug/Sept period of FLO - if I had atleast had that info I may have made a different decision to the one I did make. And Im sure other members will feel the same way. Anyway Im finally glad to read all this info - its a bit like closing the barn door after the horse has bolted, but atleast I now have closure. I have had my suspicions about FLO for a while and quite frankly what's been written in this thread only confirms them. I know there will still be believers, but I think this Patryn guy was telling the truth about FLO - there are just too many coincidences for him to have been lying!

Thats why I want the name of this other program. I believe Patryn may have been telling the truth. Im a member of several other programs and I cant afford to lose anymore money! I have no intention of broadcasting its name, a PM is a private message and will remain so. I just need to know that this program is not in my current portfolio. Simple as that.

And before you think this info would be useless or unimportant, please let me advise you that one FLO member has already committed suicide - last week - you can verify this on the Gold Horizons forum where FLO Admin is currently residing. I know of members who mortgaged their homes to invest in FLO - yes I know they were silly - I know they were advised against such an act - but the program built up such a level of trust in the Hyip community that people threw caution to the wind, and now they are paying dearly for it. Money aside, the betrayal of trust by FLO is I think the biggest crime here. All investors here, whether in FLO or not, deserve a break and have a right to know if they are about to be scammed again. So I ask you - please - if you are able to save some people from further heartbreak in this arena, then I implore you to speak now and let members of this program make up their own minds. Atleast then they can continue to invest with their eyes open.

If you dont post the name on the forum, then I will hope that anyone who requests this info from either of you via PM will be aknowledged with a reply.

Thanks for reading

Best wishes to all

tigerlinney
    adsharesurf [url]http://www.adsharesurf.com/?ref=11[url]

Originally posted by talkgold@Oct 29 2004, 11:05 PM
    I wonder where the trial will be held. Might have to take a little drive up north and see Patryn myself
    Is he going to be trial'd in NJ?

Oh that'd be fantastic!

Beer's on me for all of those in the courthouse if he's found guilty.
    Jean-Philippe Samedi

daily-egold Guest

Originally posted by tigerlinney@Oct 30 2004, 12:01 AM
    I disagree with Stockbroker when he says he didnt think it important to air his suspicions/info about the Aug/Sept period of FLO - if I had atleast had that info I may have made a different decision to the one I did make.
    That information was posted many times, along with several of the other points that you have made.

Sorry for your losses.
    Jeff

Sorry tigerlinney.

Nate
    Howdy.

classic Guest

Originally posted by awty+Oct 30 2004, 12:05 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (awty @ Oct 30 2004, 12:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-tigerlinney@Oct 30 2004, 12:01 AM
    I disagree with Stockbroker when he says he didnt think it important to air his suspicions/info about the Aug/Sept period of FLO - if I had atleast had that info I may have made a different decision to the one I did make.
    That information was posted many times, along with several of the other points that you have made.

Sorry for your losses.
    Jeff [/b][/quote]
    Yep posted lots of times. But quickly shot down.

Nate

Im sorry, I didn&#39;t realise there was a maximum character/paragraph allowance in Talkgold posts&#33; Jesus&#33; Anyone reading your post would think that I flood this board with &#39;novels&#39; on a regular basis&#33; The above post is only my SECOND here at Talkgold since joining in September. I had some stuff to get off my chest - that&#39;s still allowed here isin&#39;t it??&#33;&#33; To speak ones mind freely??&#33;&#33;

I wonder how many paragraphs your 178 posts add up to?&#33;

FYI I did not PM either of these individuals, but rather post my thoughts/request on the public board as I thought this may be of use to other FLO members, who may not be aware of current issues. Is that enough justification for you? If you require anything further please let me know&#33;

Best wishes

Tigerlinney
    adsharesurf [url]http://www.adsharesurf.com/?ref=11[url]

classic Guest

Originally posted by tigerlinney@Oct 30 2004, 12:01 AM
    This post is for the attention of WMNZ & Stockbroker.

I have read what you both have to say and I want more info on the alleged &#39;next big scam&#39; that Patryn mentioned. If you dont want to post it here then please PM me asap.

As you can see I dont post very often. Im more of a forum reader than a writer. I enjoy my privacy, but this thread caught my attention for many reasons, one being that I am a &#39;big&#39; FLO investor. I had not read previously on here about the alleged link between Xavier & Patryn - when I first joined FLO I was not a member here so did not have access to these posts. I do believe Xavier has buggered off with all my funds aswell as everyone elses - I am a member who requested a refund - I wont hold my breath&#33;

But I have to agree with Goldinater here - if you have info then you must speak up for all our sanity&#33; Its your perogative not to post this info publically so PM me instead. Atleast with information one can make up ones own mind, forewarned is forearmed afterall&#33;

I disagree with Stockbroker when he says he didnt think it important to air his suspicions/info about the Aug/Sept period of FLO - if I had atleast had that info I may have made a different decision to the one I did make. And Im sure other members will feel the same way. Anyway Im finally glad to read all this info - its a bit like closing the barn door after the horse has bolted, but atleast I now have closure. I have had my suspicions about FLO for a while and quite frankly what&#39;s been written in this thread only confirms them. I know there will still be believers, but I think this Patryn guy was telling the truth about FLO - there are just too many coincidences for him to have been lying&#33;

Thats why I want the name of this other program. I believe Patryn may have been telling the truth. Im a member of several other programs and I cant afford to lose anymore money&#33; I have no intention of broadcasting its name, a PM is a private message and will remain so. I just need to know that this program is not in my current portfolio. Simple as that.

And before you think this info would be useless or unimportant, please let me advise you that one FLO member has already committed suicide - last week - you can verify this on the Gold Horizons forum where FLO Admin is currently residing. I know of members who mortgaged their homes to invest in FLO - yes I know they were silly - I know they were advised against such an act - but the program built up such a level of trust in the Hyip community that people threw caution to the wind, and now they are paying dearly for it. Money aside, the betrayal of trust by FLO is I think the biggest crime here. All investors here, whether in FLO or not, deserve a break and have a right to know if they are about to be scammed again. So I ask you - please - if you are able to save some people from further heartbreak in this arena, then I implore you to speak now and let members of this program make up their own minds. Atleast then they can continue to invest with their eyes open.

If you dont post the name on the forum, then I will hope that anyone who requests this info from either of you via PM will be aknowledged with a reply.

Thanks for reading

Best wishes to all

tigerlinney
    PM me anytime you want and we can discuss programs. Theres a bunch of us that still get in touch every once in awhile. PM me with any questions and I&#39;ll try to help.

daily-egold Guest

Originally posted by stockbroker@Oct 30 2004, 12:27 AM
    Yep posted lots of times. But quickly shot down.
    And, lest anyone forget, the FLO mods have deleted much from this forum...
    Jeff

Thread Information