our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
hyipregulate.com
Payeer.com
BlockDOS.net - DDOS Protected Web Hosting!
The same protection that Talkgold Uses! Starting at $400/month when you mention Talkgold! The most reliable DDOS protection online!
YOUR AD HERE!
For only $17/day, $99/week or $379/month on the most Popular HYIP related site online!
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

HUGE AD SALE! AT LEAST 50% OFF MOST TALKGOLD ADS. LIMITED TIME ONLY. See our new prices Here!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!

Name:
Email:

Thread: Patryn stuff

You guys should start another thread for squabbles.

smarthoor Guest

MODS!!! Would you like to move these posts to another place?
    You can never find a proper answer to me can you, LD? Never could, never will, and now you`re crying about it.

Don`t worry, I`ll leave you to your sleazy ways now. Unfortunately some of the newbie members around here aren`t aware of your history over here. So, at least now this is on record, a few of them might just avoid getting scammed by you.

Geoff

smarthoor Guest

Originally posted by WMNZ@Oct 30 2004, 11:01 AM
    WMNZ, you`re a newbie here I see. Be aware, very aware of Laughing Dog, Tocker, or whoever he calls himself this week.

He`ll probably end up saying something so crass that he`ll end up getting banned again. He just can`t help himself. Just a matter of time.

Geoff

Heh, I don't get scammed by anyone

Out of curiosity, why is he allowed back if he was previously banned? Scamming is a pretty serious offence.

Scamming is a pretty serious offence
    Because I wasn't banned for scamming. That's because nobody's ever proved that I ever scammed anyone. And that's because I never have.

LD

You can never find a proper answer to me can you, LD
    That's because you've never asked a proper question, fool.

LD

I've already asked for a moderator to move this. Unfortunately unless it's to ban or otherwise attack me the mods in here make three-toed sloathes look hyperactive. You just watch me get banned again over this and all I've done is make a comment on Patryn, who, unlike all these big mouths in here, I've actually done something concrete about getting put away.

LD

Scamming is a pretty serious offence
    You're new here, I can tell. Around this forum scamming is not only not frowned upon, it's encouraged. All the biggest scams have been promoted in here. Why is that? Because this forum is the centre of the scam ring. I've been saying it for over a year and I'm still saying it. THAT'S the reason I got banned, not because I'm a scammer. Ask one person to step up and prove I scammed them.
    Why do you think the known scammer Patryn was never banned from here?

LD

4petesakes99 Guest

Originally posted by Tocker@Oct 29 2004, 08:34 AM
    Well, I don't know how happy I am. I always found him a worthwhile sparring partner in here. I foresee a lot of sites suffering his absence. I'll be MOST interested to watch how his disappearance affects THIS site in particular.

There will be changes.

Tick Tick

Perhaps you'd care to make up your mind.

You used to go on so about finding him. Now in your new "comeback" you're claiming you've at least "done something" in regard to finding him.

Ambivalent, eh?

What ambivelance do you see? I see nothing ambiguous about it. And do you have some sort of point that is relevant to this thread or are you just joining in with the gang-up? Please go away and grow a beard before attacking your betters.

LD

Thread Information