our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
True Passive Global Income Stream
coinpiler.com
Make $250,000 Dollars In Sports Arbitrage
WorldCups Arbs pick season upto 19.11% on one pick 148% roi in May. See it work on Demo account.
ExchangeCurrencyZone.com Forum
An E-currency Exchange, Forex and HYIP forum!
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

HUGE AD SALE! AT LEAST 50% OFF MOST TALKGOLD ADS. LIMITED TIME ONLY. See our new prices Here!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!

Name:
Email:

Thread: Patryn stuff

I'm new here, but I wasn't born yesterday. I doubt this site supports scams, but stranger things have happened.

I don't plan to be involved with HYIP anyway. I hate taking risks.

dsternberg Guest

Originally posted by stockbroker@Oct 30 2004, 12:45 AM
    About Goldinator, the man lacks a brain cell. He wants concrete proof but will not work to get it, he just complains that your proof isnt good enough.
    Broker, you really try to twist things, which is a little disturbing. First of all, why should anyone WORK for proof, when the obligation is yours to share the information you have? That's like saying Female A deserved to be raped because she walked down Alley B without asking every single person along the way if it was safe--She walked by Person C who knew the dangers and could have warned her but did not do so. Person C is the one who should have WORKED to warn her by opening his damn mouth when he saw she was headed into a dangerous area. Give me a f#$kin' break, man. You definitely like to make excuses, broker.

As I said, proof is really not possible unless you get a confession or something similar out of him in court. I'd of course be willing to look at any type of evidence that exists, but I'm not about to start my own private investigation into the matter. My time would be better served investigating new opportunities.

But I will say I appreciate your offers to share what information you have privately, but I still say public warnings should be made when you have specific info like that.

imported_Guest Guest

Tocker aka Laughing dog was banned again. The reason i didn't ban him in the first place was because I thought he might have some information that could have contributed to the discussion.

We do Not support scams, this guy has been claiming that we are involved in a scam ring since day one. He can say what he wants but I have nothing to hide

Please try to get back on topic here.

Thanks
    Brian

dsternberg Guest

Originally posted by privacygal@Oct 29 2004, 11:19 PM
    let's not mention those accounts with less than $6.00 won't be refunded, that "small" $$ adds up!
    Excellent point--they will make a bundle from the small accounts as well as from keeping the FLO stash.

dsternberg Guest

Originally posted by awty@Oct 30 2004, 12:05 AM
    That information was posted many times, along with several of the other points that you have made.
    Not exactly. That's the point I'm arguing here. If these people would have come out and made a thread PATRYN IS CLAIMING INVOLVEMENT IN FLO and stated all the info about him being allegedly hired by Xavier and the other details, that would have caught people's attention more than: FLO is a scam, blah, blah, blah, which we see about all kinds of programs here. I don't remember anyone saying anything about Patryn being hired by Xavier earlier last year when all the scam talk started. I could be wrong, but I don't remember it.

classic Guest

Originally posted by goldinater+Oct 30 2004, 08:27 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (goldinater @ Oct 30 2004, 08:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-stockbroker@Oct 30 2004, 12:45 AM
    About Goldinator, the man lacks a brain cell. He wants concrete proof but will not work to get it, he just complains that your proof isnt good enough.
    Broker, you really try to twist things, which is a little disturbing. First of all, why should anyone WORK for proof, when the obligation is yours to share the information you have? That&#39;s like saying Female A deserved to be raped because she walked down Alley B without asking every single person along the way if it was safe--She walked by Person C who knew the dangers and could have warned her but did not do so. Person C is the one who should have WORKED to warn her by opening his damn mouth when he saw she was headed into a dangerous area. Give me a f#&#036;kin&#39; break, man. You definitely like to make excuses, broker.

As I said, proof is really not possible unless you get a confession or something similar out of him in court. I&#39;d of course be willing to look at any type of evidence that exists, but I&#39;m not about to start my own private investigation into the matter. My time would be better served investigating new opportunities.

But I will say I appreciate your offers to share what information you have privately, but I still say public warnings should be made when you have specific info like that. [/b][/quote]
    Its my obligation? Look, I owe nothing to your. Take what information I have on a subject such as this and thats it. I dont have to post anything when I have information like this, in reality I dont like to disclose information.

Excuses? In order to make excuses I have to be guilty. Im guilty of nothing&#33;

classic Guest

Originally posted by goldinater+Oct 30 2004, 08:39 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (goldinater @ Oct 30 2004, 08:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-awty@Oct 30 2004, 12:05 AM
    That information was posted many times, along with several of the other points that you have made.
    Not exactly. That&#39;s the point I&#39;m arguing here. If these people would have come out and made a thread PATRYN IS CLAIMING INVOLVEMENT IN FLO and stated all the info about him being allegedly hired by Xavier and the other details [/b][/quote]
    It would have been shot down. Its over.

imported_Guest Guest

Just read the morning Local Paper here in South Jersey. There was an article about the scam ring at ShadowCrew. It mentions that David Appleyard was released on &#036;250,000.00 Bond, and faces 5 years in prison plus a &#036;250K fine.

It also states that 4000 individuals stole over 1.7 million CC numbers. This guy David, allegedly also ran a fake mortage loan company.

Brian

classic Guest

Originally posted by talkgold@Oct 30 2004, 09:40 AM
    Just read the morning Local Paper here in South Jersey. There was an article about the scam ring at ShadowCrew. It mentions that David Appleyard was released on &#036;250,000.00 Bond, and faces 5 years in prison plus a &#036;250K fine.

It also states that 4000 individuals stole over 1.7 million CC numbers. This guy David, allegedly also ran a fake mortage loan company.

Brian
    &#036;250k?

Thats it. Im sure he made more than &#036;250K from his practices.

goldinator, you want proof...yet it has been stated that there is no categorical proof. Then you want them to post what they have been told because it is their "obligation". Being told something or just knowing that it is true will not satisfy. When/if someone does, there will be accustions that the "proof" could have been constructed or tampered with. As you say many posted that FLO would end in the Aug/Sept area. In many cases, it was experience, knowledge and common sense that led to those posts putting it around Aug/Sept. They may not have posted that Patryn was involved...they may not have had the same info at that time...but as Jeff & stockbroker pointed out, it would not have been believed. You made a decision not to put any weight to those posts that were made and that is your decision to make. To suggest that others have a duty to post warnings based on what they may have heard is absurd. My guess is that there have been warnings posted about whatever program it is and have been discounted...with fervour. If one steps back and looks at opps with a detached view, often the clues are there. If one invests with an emotional attachment, the clues will not be seen or will be excused...*S*

At this point, does it really matter if Patryn was involved? Or if there is proof? Exactly what will it change?

Many still cling to the Evocash freeze as the reason for no payments. According to X, that was a temp setback that would take 6 weeks to recover from. Logically it would seem that the recovery should have happened and the refunds should be winging their way to the recipients. Has that happened? Contrary to what many think, e-currencies are able to handle massive transactions of large sums. However, just as with a bank, one has to be prepared to submit to DD. One would have thought that FLO would have set up the proper structure to deal with that but apparently not. I find that in itself odd since so many experts were used and vast amounts of money were spent in the planning. You can excuse it if you wish but that doesn&#39;t change the fact.
    Buy Silver COINS ... good investment
    http://silversnowball.com/836

MILLIONAIRE CYCLER
    "MAKE CASH NOW! LET ME PAY FOR YOU"
    http://www.millionairecycler.com/welcome.php?spon=10493

Thread Information