our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
Perfect Money to Bitcoin exchange
epaytarjeta.com
Buy Cheap HYIP Traffic
Buy Cheap High Quality Traffic for your HYIP, Doubler, or website!
ExchangeCurrencyZone.com Forum
An E-currency Exchange, Forex and HYIP forum!
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

HUGE AD SALE! AT LEAST 50% OFF MOST TALKGOLD ADS. LIMITED TIME ONLY. See our new prices Here!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!

Name:
Email:

Default Re: SportArbs - sportarbs.com

Any one looking to invest or sign up others in SA please learn from this message board that SA does not pay period!!! I have been in SA since 2009 and have not received a dime. I can not and will not recommend SA to anyone even if debit cards arrive. SA as with all HYIP programs put out BS to get you to join then give BS when it is time to pay!!!

I entered this program in 2010. I had been ripped off by a number of HYIP's that would never mention where they were investing my money to generate such huge profits.

However, sportarbs.com did explain how it was generating the profit. It used to provide a daily report of the double bets they were making. Also, the advertised profits and the distribution of such profits, all made perfect sense! The YouTube videos — still visible today — were made with quality.

Were they full of BS since day one? I don't think so. I'm sure something happened to them, something that made things incredibly difficult for them to continue paying. There is NO WAY in our world, today, to make these “double bets” and “look legal” in the eyes of bankers and law prosecutors. They will always sense something “crooked” in the process.

And they had to simulate accounts from different people in e-money places like MoneyBookers, with very strict limits. Somewhere along the line, something happened that rotted the whole program.

I just would like to hear from the founder of this operation, a notification giving out nothing but the truth. How can we make this happen? They don't respond to any e-mails. So, is there another way to make them respond?

Quote Originally Posted by artcomm View Post
    However, sportarbs.com did explain how it was generating the profit. It used to provide a daily report of the double bets they were making.

Were they full of BS since day one? I don't think so.
    You are "assuming" too many things without solid evidence to back up your presumptions. "It" meaning SA is your most unreliable source to confirm and verify that SA was engaged in real business transactions. Just as you noted SA's fake numbers updated daily even more so almost everyone's fake millions printed on their screen. Likewise all their fake daily reports and updates from the beginning. There's not a single shred of evidence that anything they claimed actually took place much less for real.

What you're suggesting that in "theory", from your personal research, this type of business is possible. However this has nothing to do with actual reality of SA.

Just think about it, there's not a single example anywhere from anytime and anyplace that any real and valid business existed that claimed to do what SA advertised. In spite of the fact that there are websites like Betlines.net which a gambler can initiate his/her own sports hedging there's no reliable business in existence that performs online sport bet hedging with guaranteed return of 4% much less any guarantee at all.

So yes SA was a scam right from the start, it was never real. But they played us through beautifully. As you suggested earlier this place is now in new ownership trying to squeeze the last drops out before shutting off.

Sportarbs wasn't a scam right from the start,i made more than
    $1000 profit before they stopped paying.
    Last edited by mrGSH; 05-19-2012 at 07:20 AM. Reason: unbold

Quote Originally Posted by magtino View Post
    Sportarbs wasn't a scam right from the start,i made more than
    $1000 profit before they stopped paying.
    Only because you got some money out of it it does not mean that they are a real business dude.

Quote Originally Posted by moneyfreak View Post
    Only because you got some money out of it it does not mean that they are a real business dude.
    There was a lot of people who made money from sportarbs until they
    stopped paying,Dude

There was a lot of people who made money from sportarbs until they
    stopped paying,Dude
    Proves nothing. A typical successful HYIP's lifespan is between 4 to 6 months which is exactly where SA falls in. A few exceptionally rare HYIPs have been known to last several years. In the end they all share the same trait of disappearing with investor's money even those who made their deposits back and some more. And yes within this span the pushers and experienced players make some money. With your reasoning none of the HYIPs would count as scam because some people got their money. In relation to all the investors who were ripped off it was only a small portion who managed to profit at the expense of the majority who lost.

Quote Originally Posted by creatix View Post
    Proves nothing. A typical successful HYIP's lifespan is between 4 to 6 months which is exactly where SA falls in. A few exceptionally rare HYIPs have been known to last several years. In the end they all share the same trait of disappearing with investor's money even those who made their deposits back and some more. And yes within this span the pushers and experienced players make some money. With your reasoning none of the HYIPs would count as scam because some people got their money. In relation to all the investors who were ripped off it was only a small portion who managed to profit at the expense of the majority who lost.
    I didn't say it wasn't a scam,if you lost money in Sportarbs,it was your own
    fault for not withdrawing when you had the chance.
    if you new it was a scam from the start,why did you invest.

Sportarbs wasn't a scam right from the start
    Either English is not your first language or you can't keep track of your bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by creatix View Post
    Either English is not your first language or you can't keep track of your bullshit.
    Its not my fault that you have only got one brain cell that works.
    I have never said that Sportarbs was a scam from the start,all
    HYIPs come to an end sooner or later,the way to make money
    from them is to get in and out with your money before they stop paying.

Page 182 of 203 FirstFirst ... 82132163164165166167168169170171172173174175176177178179180181182183184185186187188189190191192193194195196197198199200201 ... LastLast

Thread Information