our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
Your Ad here!
Payeer.com
BlockDOS.net - DDOS Protected Web Hosting!
The same protection that Talkgold Uses! Starting at $400/month when you mention Talkgold! The most reliable DDOS protection online!
YOUR AD HERE!
For only $17/day, $99/week or $379/month on the most Popular HYIP related site online!
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

HUGE AD SALE! AT LEAST 50% OFF MOST TALKGOLD ADS. LIMITED TIME ONLY. See our new prices Here!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!

Name:
Email:

Default Re: Ptvpartner - Ptvpartner.com

10/15/2009 00:07 21055486 U6060976 (PTVW3) + $6.61
    thanks admin.

I have paid.

10/15/2009 00:07 21055480 U6060976 (PTVW3) + $44.00 $0.44 $43.88
    Merchant Reference: 913
    Memo: PTV Partner Withdrawal # 913

Deposit:
    Date 10/15/2009 18:48
    Payment mode Account
    Batch 21097775
    To U8774564 (PTVD1)
    Amount $10.00
    Memo Deposit money for PT15332хх

Food for thought for the sheep who still believes that PTV is different than any regular Ponzi HYIP scam

I listened to the tape of the last PTV chatroom meeting, held this Monday.
    What a load of cra...p, what ridiculous utter BS!

Practically, you are brainwashed by a dude called "Garrett Rainier" (whatever his real name may be), who proclaims himself the Admin of this program, about some great assets and great looking financial future of some elusive group of investors, and you are let to believe that your "investments" in this PTV HYIP scam are going into some auxiliary fund besides those great assets.
    You are even told that all your moneys, even if the total investments at PTV would reach $10 million or more, would be just a drop in the bucket, and really that group of investors does not need your money.

In fact you are let to believe that this PTV HYIP was set up just by the initiative of this "Garrett" dude, who convinced the board of this group to agree with the functioning of this program, practically as a humanitarian thing, as a handout of continued financial help from the wealth of the group's assets, to those who participate like investors.

Now this "Garrett" character is a brilliant actor, he speaks good, and very convincing, he's a very good conman. He works well and hard to earn a good living from online scamming!
    But with all this good setup, he (they) make the childish mistake to give us this total BS, and ridiculous story of the financial background , and the "investment" (nowhere, lol) of the moneys going into PTV Partner HYIP scam.

How many tens and hundreds of times will you believe (and pay the heavy price of your stupidity!) that some people who have found a source of great wealth, and a very long term sustainability and even growth of this wealth, will share some part of such wealth with some others, some total strangers to them, practically with some SOB-s, who want to make easy money online without any honest work?

Is not evident even to a chicken's mind that any group of such people in this position would share part of this wealth just with family members, relatives, and friends, and relatives' friends and friend's relatives and friends? Until a restricted number of 100, 200, 300, 400 people (whatever) is reached, depending on the size of the wealth? And then to make totally closed and even secret such a community?

This is how real world works, wake up sheep!

Oh, or maybe you believe that such group would share part of it's wealth as a humanitarian help, handout? Of course, there are tons of groups, organizations like those... But they help the needy, those in grave economic and health conditions (and usually not because of their fault). But they would never throw away money, out of the window to some greedy SOB-s, like you, who want to make easy money online.

If you have a mind at least as big as a chicken's, ask yourself, and yes, ask this "Garrett" why instead of PTV, his group is not helping those really in need?
    Why this group of investors is not pledging for example $200 each month to 10,000 African children? Lol, $2,000,000 per month would be a lot less than compared to what they'll trow out of the window by paying in the long run some 90% profit over 40 days to some greedy SOB-s. (Supposing if this HYIP wouldn't be a scam.)

So again... this is how real world works (regarding financial and humanitarian aid), wake up sheep!

Hey Garrett, I would say: "excuse me, and I'm deeply sorry because I called you a scammer", if you could have at least some logical contra arguments against the above. But of course you do not have any.

Wake up sheep, and stop dreaming about PTV like a "real" thing.
    It's just a regular Ponzi HYIP scam... packaged more nicely than some others

Last edited by AccountanT; 10-15-2009 at 07:36 PM.

Wow, a lot of time wasted to write all this c..p above.

Do you have nothing to do than just play to the justicer?
    I hope people made their due diligence so I will never treat someone sheep.

Even if PTV will finaly collapse a day,
    currently you don't seem more intelligent than people that you blame, so are you a sheep?
    > XagaEnterprise: No Risk Investment - 0.7% up to 0.8% daily for 30 days - 1.2% daily or 8.5% up to 10% Forever
    >> OneDailyPro: Top notch script, reliable admin - 1.3% daily for 30 days - 1.6% daily for 60 days

Talking Re: Ptvpartner - Ptvpartner.com

come on Blade, do not start cursing for no reason, "sheep" is completely abstracts in his content and mean only just `Don't Believe A Word` etc
    just a call to actually look at the world

OK...I'm showered and dressed ready for the first "Party" in the new "unNamed" room....

The party starts at 2amGMT - 5am GMT that's 7pm - 10pm PST, music (with DJs) food (well, at least virtual food)...fun...

Stop in chat for info on the "Name the Room" contest and join the party!!!

See you there Blue.

Linda

I'm experiencing the opportunity to "Free My Life"

Smile Re: Ptvpartner - Ptvpartner.com

Baa!
    Just reinvested the payout received this morning.

Paying on time as promised. Absolutely no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by AccountanT

Food for thought for the sheep who still believes that PTV is different than any regular Ponzi HYIP scam

I listened to the tape of the last PTV chatroom meeting, held this Monday.
    What a load of cra...p, what ridiculous utter BS!

Practically, you are brainwashed by a dude called "Garrett Rainier" (whatever his real name may be), who proclaims himself the Admin of this program, about some great assets and great looking financial future of some elusive group of investors, and you are let to believe that your "investments" in this PTV HYIP scam are going into some auxiliary fund besides those great assets.
    You are even told that all your moneys, even if the total investments at PTV would reach $10 million or more, would be just a drop in the bucket, and really that group of investors does not need your money.

In fact you are let to believe that this PTV HYIP was set up just by the initiative of this "Garrett" dude, who convinced the board of this group to agree with the functioning of this program, practically as a humanitarian thing, as a handout of continued financial help from the wealth of the group's assets, to those who participate like investors.

Now this "Garrett" character is a brilliant actor, he speaks good, and very convincing, he's a very good conman. He works well and hard to earn a good living from online scamming!
    But with all this good setup, he (they) make the childish mistake to give us this total BS, and ridiculous story of the financial background , and the "investment" (nowhere, lol) of the moneys going into PTV Partner HYIP scam.

How many tens and hundreds of times will you believe (and pay the heavy price of your stupidity!) that some people who have found a source of great wealth, and a very long term sustainability and even growth of this wealth, will share some part of such wealth with some others, some total strangers to them, practically with some SOB-s, who want to make easy money online without any honest work?

Is not evident even to a chicken's mind that any group of such people in this position would share part of this wealth just with family members, relatives, and friends, and relatives' friends and friend's relatives and friends? Until a restricted number of 100, 200, 300, 400 people (whatever) is reached, depending on the size of the wealth? And then to make totally closed and even secret such a community?

This is how real world works, wake up sheep!

Oh, or maybe you believe that such group would share part of it's wealth as a humanitarian help, handout? Of course, there are tons of groups, organizations like those... But they help the needy, those in grave economic and health conditions (and usually not because of their fault). But they would never throw away money, out of the window to some greedy SOB-s, like you, who want to make easy money online.

If you have a mind at least as big as a chicken's, ask yourself, and yes, ask this "Garrett" why instead of PTV, his group is not helping those really in need?
    Why this group of investors is not pledging for example $200 each month to 10,000 African children? Lol, $2,000,000 per month would be a lot less than compared to what they'll trow out of the window by paying in the long run some 90% profit over 40 days to some greedy SOB-s. (Supposing if this HYIP wouldn't be a scam.)

So again... this is how real world works (regarding financial and humanitarian aid), wake up sheep!

Hey Garrett, I would say: "excuse me, and I'm deeply sorry because I called you a scammer", if you could have at least some logical contra arguments against the above. But of course you do not have any.

Wake up sheep, and stop dreaming about PTV like a "real" thing.
    It's just a regular Ponzi HYIP scam... packaged more nicely than some others

When I see certain old p 2 p'ers and certain p 2 p mods in programs, I get scared.

Thread Information