our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
Perfect Money to Bitcoin exchange
The Best HYIP Monitor and Rating service
BlockDOS.net - DDOS Protected Web Hosting!
The same protection that Talkgold Uses! Starting at $400/month when you mention Talkgold! The most reliable DDOS protection online!
YOUR AD HERE!
For only $17/day, $99/week or $379/month on the most Popular HYIP related site online!
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

HUGE AD SALE! AT LEAST 50% OFF MOST TALKGOLD ADS. LIMITED TIME ONLY. See our new prices Here!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!

Name:
Email:

Default Re: Ptvpartner - Ptvpartner.com

10/18/2009 10:12 21207345 U6060976 (ptvw3) + $25.00

Very very good program, honest Admin, public the news very fast

I'm About Half Now From My 40 Days Investment Program. Wish Me Luck

Good luck,skysearch lol

Thumbs down Re: Ptvpartner - PTVpartner Warning - Ref Flags

Quote Originally Posted by EddieHaskell
    Oh shoot, I forgot to ask again for you SEC registration numbers you ponzi operators. Please provide them for us and the shills at My scam forum. They are pretty much a dumb bunch but they have a few that can still post that will spread the good news from you crooks. Lets have those numbers now please.
    I am just back in time to see whats going on in hyip world.
    yesterday a friend of mine visited Garrets chat room.
    She was everything else then happy with service of mods and answers from Garret - he seems to be a good actor.

Claims given in this chat, on his audio recording and his website, seem to be clearly just a make up and hard try, to survive the next days , cash in more money and then to disappear. It's going to become an early end, just read on and build your own opinion...

I did a research and found
    several RED FLAGS

so if I'd be in here, I' better withdraw all my money before it's too late.

workathometruth . com has given out a PTVpartner Warning
    already on September 28th, 2009

just a part of it, go there and read more.
    i would like to hear your comments.

The first red flag is this statement of his, and I quote: "The reason we selected these two processors (Liberty Reserve and Perfect Money) to begin with was to allow members the most anonymous venue of participation. Like it or not, most of the world is of an oppressive nature. Governments like control. The majority of HYIP participants donít pay taxes on the money they earn in this arena. Governments donít approve of this and attempt to cause problems for Members and perhaps at some point ourselves. So an anonymous entity was expected to be preferred. We personally do not want to participate with any vehicle that will cause undue scrutiny on our endeavors or those of our members."

Any time you have an admin telling you that governments are oppressive and could cause their members and them problems, and undue scrutiny on themselves is a major red flag. If you are legal, you don't worry about regulatory scrutiny.

They have announced that their main thrust of advertising will be on work-from-home sites, click-to-pay sites, and MLM sites. Now ask yourself, they claim to be this investment program, so why would they want to advertise on these specific sites instead of the normal investment sites? This is to keep from drawing the attention of the authorities to their program, but would if they were advertising on the financial sites.

Here is another major red flag, and I quote: "We have made some decisions regarding AP and STP. Since they are not offshore and potentially can cause challenges for us with respect to their governmentís decision to allow or disallow participation in programs like ours. According to our terms of service, you are responsible to determine if your government will allow you to participate here or not. We are not required to uphold a KYC policy. However, if your government does not allow you to participate, then donít. We would prefer you to remain out of our program than participate here and cause problems. We are not going to police this. What we are going to do is protect ourselves, this program and those that are in compliance."

I'm sure you recognized some of the issues I said were red flags, but the major one is this: As an investment company you cannot absolve your responsibility of complying with the KYC rule and force that on the customer by fiat. Well not if you are real and legitimate. Of course any investor should look into this being legal in their country, but that also means this investment must be registered in that country as approved by the agency that oversees investments. Here in the U.S. that means the SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission).

To sell any securities allowing U.S. citizens to invest, the offerings must be registered with the SEC, and also with each State's security agency charged with this responsibility. So all you have to do is check with EDGAR, which is the SEC's database of all registered securities approved for sale by the SEC. Another red flag is the myth of being offshore elmiinates the need to be registered in the country from which they solicit customers. It makes no difference where the organization is registered. If they sell to one U.S. citizen, they must be registered and they are not exempt from U.S. laws or law enforcement.

When the reporter who did this interview gave his intro, he said this, and I quote: "I am a bit more enthusiastic about this program than many of the recently opened short term programs I could compare it too and would not be at all surprised if we see bigger things from this one and see it run for that bit longer than such programs usually go for." Now what is striking about this statement is the admin in the interview says they will be around for the long haul. I guess the intervewer is not as optimistic about them as the admin is on this point.

Like everything, you must do your due diligence before investing in any program. There are enough red flags flying here to tell me this program has major issues, no matter what they say in their hyping this program. They also say this program is drawing a lot of people, but their website is barely registering with Alexa. It does not mean this cannot get traction quickly because it could. We just see a lot of hype with very little to back it up, and they have all the trappings of a classic HYIP Ponzi scheme.

They also claim this is a private placement offering, but this is limited to just 100 people if this is true. You also have to be a 'qualified' investor before you can participate in a true private placement. So what does "qualified' mean? It usually means that you have a gross income of at least $250,000 and assets excluding cars of $1 million dollars. I'm sure that everyone reading this is a 'qualified' investor. LOL. Another major red flag.

It is your money and you can invest in anything you feel is right for you. All we can do is warn you of things we see with this program that warrant a thorough due diligence review before reaching your decision. I hope this information has been of help to all of you, and you know how to spot some red flags you didn't know about before.

@ AccountanT, Eddie Haskell & Craig7

Something strange is happening here.

Anyone has been wondering why the crop of the self proclaimed truth-gurus, mass-protectors, anti-scam fighter etc (lol!), like AccountanT, Eddie Haskell and Craig7 are concentrating there efforts almost exclusively on this thread, trying to bring down PTV Partner?

When there a lot more HYIPs out there which are more evident Ponzi scams than PTV?
    Why such rage against just a regular HYIP program (of course, this is a ponzi too, I would be an idiot if telling that this one was a real deal...)?

Get a life if you are like these 'freedom fighters' and if you do not have anything to hide - like some agenda, or you are not stimulated somehow (maybe financially, lol...) by some HYIP Admins, then try to attack the majority of the programs at this forum, being all of them scams, but mostly the ones which are the most evident Ponzis.

Otherwise me and a lots of others will think that you have personal interest in hating programs like PTV.

Why is a bad thing to you if PTV will still run 4-5 months, and thus being successful? Is this the one that won't let sleep you well, not the bigger, and a lot more dangerous ponzi-s, which will rob a lot more people's hard earned moneys?

Can you give me a reply here AccountanT, Eddie Haskel and Craig7?
    I'm waiting...

Deposit:
    Date 10/18/2009 19:21
    Batch 21220367
    To U8774564 (PTVD1)
    Amount $10.00
    Memo: Deposit money for PT1533276

Quote Originally Posted by PAX70

(of course, this is a ponzi too, I would be an idiot if telling that this one was a real deal...)?

This says it all.

Quote Originally Posted by PAX70

Something strange is happening here.

Anyone has been wondering why the crop of the self proclaimed truth-gurus, mass-protectors, anti-scam fighter etc (lol!), like AccountanT, Eddie Haskell and Craig7 are concentrating there efforts almost exclusively on this thread, trying to bring down PTV Partner?

When there a lot more HYIPs out there which are more evident Ponzi scams than PTV?
    Why such rage against just a regular HYIP program (of course, this is a ponzi too, I would be an idiot if telling that this one was a real deal...)?

Get a life if you are like these 'freedom fighters' and if you do not have anything to hide - like some agenda, or you are not stimulated somehow (maybe financially, lol...) by some HYIP Admins, then try to attack the majority of the programs at this forum, being all of them scams, but mostly the ones which are the most evident Ponzis.

Otherwise me and a lots of others will think that you have personal interest in hating programs like PTV.

Why is a bad thing to you if PTV will still run 4-5 months, and thus being successful? Is this the one that won't let sleep you well, not the bigger, and a lot more dangerous ponzi-s, which will rob a lot more people's hard earned moneys?

Can you give me a reply here AccountanT, Eddie Haskel and Craig7?
    I'm waiting...
    Since you know this is a scam and a ponzi why do you care? Just be a player like many others and gamble. Most will lose and a few will win. Same story different so called "investment". The only winner here is the crooked admin who can answer the simplest of questions. That says it all about this crook. Give me a phone number and I will call right now and grill them with questions that they cant or wont answer.

This should be renamed as the PvT ponzi partner. At least that way its honest.

Quote Originally Posted by EddieHaskell
    Since you know this is a scam and a ponzi why do you care? Just be a player like many others and gamble. Most will lose and a few will win. Same story different so called "investment". The only winner here is the crooked admin who can answer the simplest of questions. That says it all about this crook. Give me a phone number and I will call right now and grill them with questions that they cant or wont answer.

This should be renamed as the PvT ponzi partner. At least that way its honest.

You know, and I know that would be a total waste of time to call them (likewise to call any of the hundreds or thousands of ponzi scams you can find in this forum).
    Because they would answer to all your important questions that they can not give you the details, because this would violate the "non-disclosure agreement" they are bound with.

But you still did not satisfied my curiosity why aren't you attacking a lot bigger programs, with many times more "investors" and equally many more times invested moneys in with... Those turning in scams will leave a lot more victims.

This one is still a child in HYIP terms, and has to go a long way until will have many thousands of players with moneys in. Than is the more favorable moment to attack a program...

Thread Information