our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
eXch.cc - instant exchange PM, BTC
Payeer.com
HyipHall.com - We Offer the really Highest RCB
The best hyip programs monitor since 2008,we always do our best for you and pay RCB very Quickly
YOUR AD HERE!
For only $17/day, $99/week or $379/month on the most Popular HYIP related site online!
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

HUGE AD SALE! AT LEAST 50% OFF MOST TALKGOLD ADS. LIMITED TIME ONLY. See our new prices Here!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!

Name:
Email:

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Default Re: paypalinvestment - paypalinvestment.com

Date: 10/13/2010 22:52
    Batch: 46761789
    From Account: U6281826
    Amount: $0.30
    Memo: http://www.paypalinvestment.com/

Date: 5/17/2012 5:27 AM
    Batch: 95417967
    From Account: U4036701 (PaypalInvest)
    Amount: $1.20
    Memo: N/A

Thank you.

Paying on time, thanks :

Transfer from STPAcct
    payplinvest@gmail.com 0.50 USD 17 May 2012 Done
    Transaction Details

Transaction id =270786132

I made a Withdrawal on May 13th and still have not been paid. I have sent e-mails and get excuses such as they have many clients to pay...and today it was payment was not made because of weekend...That is fine....But what about all the other days?
    Has anyone else had this problem?
    Seems others are getting paid with 12 hours...

Quote Originally Posted by hope2retire View Post
    I made a Withdrawal on May 13th and still have not been paid. I have sent e-mails and get excuses such as they have many clients to pay...and today it was payment was not made because of weekend...That is fine....But what about all the other days?
    Has anyone else had this problem?
    Seems others are getting paid with 12 hours...
    Hi, did u get paid yet?
    I also invested at Paypalinvest, send withdraw request on 19 May but still pending...since I invested through PAYZA, so I filed the dispute against them on 21 May. Paypalinvest respoonsed to me next day said the delay withdraw because of weekend, asked me to cancel the dispute and the pending withdraw will proceed. but I instisted they should paid me first, and I will cancel the dispute once they paid. ...today Paypalinvest still asked me to cancel the dispute first....what should I do....

I still have Not been Paid...they keep answering my e-mails with things like: Do NOT worry about any payment.
    Our billing department will process all withdraw request. It need some time because of lots of clients.
    OR:Sorry for the delay, which is caused by the weekend
    OR:Our billing department are processing all withdraw request. It need some time because of lots of clients.
    This is Ridiculous because there were others getting paid every 12 hours. My sponsor was up until a few days ago and now she isn't getting paid!
    I am going to file a a claim thru a Recovery website . Hopefully they can get at least part of my funds back. I have funded their STP Plan and the PayPal Plan. The paypal one was suppose to be short term (4 days) but they put the funds into the long term plan which is 42 days...I e-mailed them about that..but they wouldn't change it. I don't know what to tell you...but if they are honest they would pay you and then you can remove the dispute. I have a feeling if you remove it first you will never get paid...and looks like we won't at any rate!

Well, I also think the admin would continue delay or not pay me even I cancel the dispute first. Anyway, I replied that I need the admin pay me first through Payza resolution center, now wait for their reply.

BTW, this is my first time to heard about HYIP recovery site, what are they? is that good or trust worthy?

Thanks for your reply.

Quote Originally Posted by dadayip View Post
    Well, I also think the admin would continue delay or not pay me even I cancel the dispute first. Anyway, I replied that I need the admin pay me first through Payza resolution center, now wait for their reply.

BTW, this is my first time to heard about HYIP recovery site, what are they? is that good or trust worthy?

Thanks for your reply.
    HYIP recovery sites are a scam - do not use them.

Do not get scammed twice!!!

Payinvestpal is scam,
    deposits don't appear in account , no respons email.

I filed the dispute against paypalinvest through Payza on 21 May, now the dispute just has been escalated to the Resolutions Department because the seller has been unresponsive....

let see what happen finally...

Thread Information