our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
Your Ad here!
ALFAcashier - Fast and secure way to exchange BTC & LTC
Make $250,000 Dollars In Sports Arbitrage
WorldCups Arbs pick season upto 19.11% on one pick 148% roi in May. See it work on Demo account.
YOUR AD HERE!
For only $17/day, $99/week or $379/month on the most Popular HYIP related site online!
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

HUGE AD SALE! AT LEAST 50% OFF MOST TALKGOLD ADS. LIMITED TIME ONLY. See our new prices Here!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!

Name:
Email:

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Default Re: income4free - income4free.org

My account was reduced down from the approx. $1,600 to $400 because of their "revamping". I'm assuming we also lost the amount of time the account was seasoning to reach the one year mark.

Quote Originally Posted by HopefulHomes View Post
    My account was reduced down from the approx. $1,600 to $400 because of their "revamping". I'm assuming we also lost the amount of time the account was seasoning to reach the one year mark.
    Yeah I don't think I was too happy b/c I think I had over $400 in my acct also and was hoping on the 1yr thing also.

To make matters worse, they don't respond to support tickets. Is there a freebie out there that is not a disappointment?

Don

The only good thing is that due to the higher referral money, my account is now almost up to as high as it was before. We still lost the time seasoning to be able to access it though.

Quote Originally Posted by dhbtoo View Post
    To make matters worse, they don't respond to support tickets. Is there a freebie out there that is not a disappointment?

Don
    From my experience, almost all free programs are scam although there are very few limited exceptions. You just always have to be on the lookout and research, research, research.

Quote Originally Posted by dhbtoo View Post
    Is there a freebie out there that is not a disappointment?

Don
    I know of something that works but you have to help out the team also but I can't list it here because I will get banned as you can't list other programs not related to topic. Also you have to have 25 points to pm so can't do that either. I dunno what a point is but I eventually I will gain enough of em. Best of luck to all.

Registration Date: Jun-11-2010
    Last Access: Sep-13-2010 07:03:21 AM

Account Balance: $800.00
    $800.00 of LibertyReserve
    Earned Total: $0.00
    Pending Withdrawal: $0.00
    Withdrew Total: $0.00
    Active Deposit: $0.00

What am I supposed to do with this? Do I just keep letting it accumulate or do I "

Make a Deposit:

Your free income
    Plan Spent Amount ($) Weekly Profit (%)
    personal income $20 and more 5.00
    Calculate your profit >>

Your account balance ($): $800.00
    $800.00 of LibertyReserve
    Amount to Spend ($):
    Spend funds from the Account Balance LibertyReserve
    Spend funds from LibertyReserve "

? Anyone know what will happen if I make spend from Account balance LibertyReserve or should I just let it keep accumilating as I have $800 in there now? Thanks

You need to deposit that into your account so it will start to earn interest (at least on paper). That also starts the 1 year seasoning timeframe as well.

Quote Originally Posted by HopefulHomes View Post
    You need to deposit that into your account so it will start to earn interest (at least on paper). That also starts the 1 year seasoning timeframe as well.
    The deposit has been successfully saved. Thanks.

Do I still get $20 a week + the deposit of $800 I just made then in 1 year I can withdraw?

Yes, that is the plan they have laid out on the website, although if you have $800 you should be getting $40 a week (5% of $800) to start. It should keep getting gradually more than $40 per week due to compounding interest.

Thread Information