our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
Nanofinancegroup.com
EgoPay
BlockDOS.net - DDOS Protected Web Hosting!
The same protection that Talkgold Uses! Starting at $400/month when you mention Talkgold! The most reliable DDOS protection online!
Buy Cheap HYIP Traffic
Buy Cheap High Quality Traffic for your HYIP, Doubler, or website!
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

HUGE AD SALE! AT LEAST 50% OFF MOST TALKGOLD ADS. LIMITED TIME ONLY. See our new prices Here!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!

Name:
Email:

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Arrow Re: income4free - income4free.org

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar21 View Post
    this site is not only a scam but a stupid scam. First the withdrawl minimum is an unobtainable $50,000.00 thats right $50k
    I had a account there eand toyed with it that someome gave me after they gave up. they had tons of refferals and may more still coming in everyday. Earnings got up to like $4500. BUT after first of this year I checked site after seeing it was down to see all active deposits, refferal comisions and everything deleted and replaced with a $2000 bonus.

I just dont see how they are getting real deposits but I guess they must or they wouldnt fool with it. but i can pretty much assume they have NEVER paid anyone a dime.
    It is BS and nothing will happend. I don't understand how they are sharing the money and they bring these 2000$. incapital.biz is not reashable too.
    Free 10 Binary Options signals from 75 to 94 success rate!
    1-3 per day. You can extend it to 2 months with 0 COST.
    30% monthly profit GUARANTEE! Skype: tadas.luksys

Default Re: income4free - income4free.org

I believe FOREX4FREE and INCOME4FREE sites belong to the same people. so there's 2 scenarios that i see

1. even this thing is a bunch of hocus-pocus
    or
    2. they are preparing us to open another broker account.

I'm kinda leaning towards 2 because at present we are not being allow to make deposits as we once could and plus it's quite possible that they got burnt by INCAPITAL.BIZ and are not willing to take any risks this time round. And since they want us to open broker accounts with FOREXFREE.ORG and FOREX4FREE then it's a possibility they are going to want us to do the same for INCOME4FREE.

that my 2 cents worth.

lotto56

Quote Originally Posted by lotto56 View Post
    I believe FOREX4FREE and INCOME4FREE sites belong to the same people. so there's 2 scenarios that i see

1. even this thing is a bunch of hocus-pocus
    or
    2. they are preparing us to open another broker account.

I'm kinda leaning towards 2 because at present we are not being allow to make deposits as we once could and plus it's quite possible that they got burnt by INCAPITAL.BIZ and are not willing to take any risks this time round. And since they want us to open broker accounts with FOREXFREE.ORG and FOREX4FREE then it's a possibility they are going to want us to do the same for INCOME4FREE.

that my 2 cents worth.

lotto56
    You're like me -- ever the optimist. I Have to wonder, though, about organizations like this that don't keep us informed.

Has anyone been bombarded with this scam site http://fast-track-profit.com/?ref=volkerbrand from income4free.org lately?. I seem to be getting sent this site on a daily basis now which is looking very suspicious, all comments on the subject is welcomed.

lotto56

Arrow Re: income4free - income4free.org

Quote Originally Posted by lotto56 View Post
    Has anyone been bombarded with this scam site http://fast-track-profit.com/?ref=volkerbrand from income4free.org lately?. I seem to be getting sent this site on a daily basis now which is looking very suspicious, all comments on the subject is welcomed.

lotto56
    Yes they spam everday and I just ignore it.
    Free 10 Binary Options signals from 75 to 94 success rate!
    1-3 per day. You can extend it to 2 months with 0 COST.
    30% monthly profit GUARANTEE! Skype: tadas.luksys

I think all the "income for free" style ventures (because there are at least 6 of them around) were setup to attract people promising free money, but then they are using there memberships to bombard them with links to some stupid, cheaply made HYIPS, to try to convince them to invest money there.

Of course all those HYIPs are setup by the same guys who initiaally set up these "income for free" sites. And of course they will never ever pay anyone through these "income for free" sites.

Would be nice if I would be wrong, but...

Thread Information