Since my first load which had cost too much in fees Larry sent me an email to let me know he can now fund the card for what I understand is a fix $65 fee. So, for amounts over $1000 I think that would be ok.
My main card just got blocked so I may give it a try real soon. Just waiting for the details of a new card I could get my hand on then I'll compare and decide if I give it a shot.
This card could be great, it is possible to transfer funds from one card to another in a click. If our middle man could have is own card pre-loaded with funds, he could fund our cards instantly
for a fix % over email, icq, aol etc... Larry please do this!