our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
Your Ad Here
Simplefx.com
YOUR AD HERE!
For only $17/day, $99/week or $379/month
BlockDOS.net - DDOS Protected Web Hosting!
The same protection that Talkgold Uses! Starting at $400/month when you mention Talkgold! The most reliable DDOS protection online!
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!
Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!
  1. #141

    Unhappy Re: Continuing List of Scams! (updated 2/27)

    sigh....it is so SCARY that eventually all hyips become scams...

    How about investing in some REAL secured investment programs with good returns ??

    what investment programs do you recommend ??

    .............!


  2. #142
    Join Date : Aug 2005
    Location : West Coast BC
    Posts : 29

    Default Re: Continuing List of Scams! (updated 2/27)

    Quote Originally Posted by starbrite
    sigh....it is so SCARY that eventually all hyips become scams...

    How about investing in some REAL secured investment programs with good returns ??

    what investment programs do you recommend ??

    .............!
    Hi starbrite,
    I have found these programs paying, been over 6 mos at Fastmarket, Studio Traffic and 12dailypro for 3mos. Look at my site cm4us.com

    Hope this helps
    ric1

  3. #143
    Join Date : Nov 2005
    Posts : 2

    Default Re: Continuing List of Scams! (updated 2/27)

    FinHill is a big scam they take your money and vever reply for your email

  4. #144
    Join Date : Sep 2005
    Posts : 530

    Default Re: Continuing List of Scams! (updated 2/27)

    Quote Originally Posted by ric1
    Hi starbrite,
    I have found these programs paying, been over 6 mos at Fastmarket, Studio Traffic and 12dailypro for 3mos. Look at my site cm4us.com

    Hope this helps
    ric1
    ST is having problems with US members. 12dp is celebrating its 7th month in business.
    Check out my sig for programs that will not be scams in the near future
    Free Ipod These offers are for Real
    Free Laptop
    Free Digital Camera

  5. #145
    Join Date : Nov 2005
    Posts : 7

    Default Re: Continuing List of Scams! (updated 2/27)

    Another Scam >>>>> Eldorado EGold <<<<<< http://www.refin.cc >>>>>

    Watch out for this one!!! >>> Eldorado EGold <<<< http://www.refin.cc They are a major rip off , They only accept E-Gold payments but they will only payout through PayPal, it seems to work very well ,but the problems are when you go to withdraw out of your PayPal account all of a sudden they start reversing all the funding ( its apparently fradulent funds ) I just got ripped for $3500.00 USD. BAD NEWS!! stay away from these guys.... Does anybody have suggestions on what recourse action I can take against them???

  6. #146
    Join Date : Nov 2005
    Posts : 7

    Default Re: Continuing List of Scams! (updated 2/27)

    ANOTHER SCAM!!! >>>>> Eldorado EGold <<<<<< http://www.refin.cc

    Watch out for this one!!! >>> Eldorado EGold <<<< http://www.refin.cc They are a major rip off , They only accept E-Gold payments but they will only payout through PayPal, it seems to work very well ,but the problems are when you go to withdraw out of your PayPal account all of a sudden they start reversing all the funding ( its apparently fradulent funds ) I just got ripped for $3500.00 USD. BAD NEWS!! stay away from these guys.... Does anybody have suggestions on what recourse action I can take against them???

  7. #147
    Join Date : Oct 2005
    Posts : 149

    Default Re: Continuing List of Scams! (updated 2/27)

    happyhappyhour.com

  8. #148
    Join Date : Aug 2005
    Location : West Coast BC
    Posts : 29

    Default Re: Continuing List of Scams! (updated 2/27)

    Quote Originally Posted by INVSTR64
    ANOTHER SCAM!!! >>>>> Eldorado EGold <<<<<< http://www.refin.cc

    Watch out for this one!!! >>> Eldorado EGold <<<< http://www.refin.cc They are a major rip off , They only accept E-Gold payments but they will only payout through PayPal, it seems to work very well ,but the problems are when you go to withdraw out of your PayPal account all of a sudden they start reversing all the funding ( its apparently fradulent funds ) I just got ripped for $3500.00 USD. BAD NEWS!! stay away from these guys.... Does anybody have suggestions on what recourse action I can take against them???
    Hi INVTR64,

    About 9mos back Igot ripped of buy the same ones they when under 30minutes.com my amount was small 75$. I email egold and PayPal but never did get my money back. I told paypal they are helping scammers Im going to mail your info to pay pal that you got scammed.

    Look up the server in: http://www.domainwhitepages.com/ then mail to the abuse of how you got ripped off.

    This help to close down the scammer.

    Hope this helps,
    ric1

  9. #149
    Join Date : Sep 2005
    Posts : 530

    Default Re: Continuing List of Scams! (updated 2/27)

    I dont think there is much you can do but invest smarter in the future.
    Free Ipod These offers are for Real
    Free Laptop
    Free Digital Camera

  10. #150
    Join Date : Nov 2005
    Location : NC
    Posts : 46

    Default Re: Continuing List of Scams! (updated 2/27)

    Hi Brian,

    After two months of no payouts, I realized I had too much money in Surfmunkee, so I asked for refund of 1/2 my orig investment through Stormpay. The admin refunded, but then suspended my account, banned my IP and sent an email to my former downliners telling them I had done someting unlawful -- so, as far as I'm concerned, Surfmunkee is now in the scammer category. Slow to pay and vicious if you ask for a refund. So, I closed all my accounts and will never do business with Marcus the "Badmin" again.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
TALKGOLD
SIDEBAR ADS

ADVERTISE HERE. Must read: Advertising Terms & Website Disclaimer
PUT YOUR 120X120 AD HERE FOR ONLY $170/WEEK!
Click Here for details.
Your Ad Here Cost of Ad - $160
Your Ad Here Cost of Ad - $140
YOUR AD HERE

PUT YOUR NON-ROTATING AD HERE NOW!
ONLY $45/Week
Your Ad Here Cost of Ad - $45
Your Ad Here Cost of Ad - $45