our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
Simplefx.com
Your Ad Here
YOUR AD HERE!
For only $17/day, $99/week or $379/month
BlockDOS.net - DDOS Protected Web Hosting!
The same protection that Talkgold Uses! Starting at $400/month when you mention Talkgold! The most reliable DDOS protection online!
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!
Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!
Page 4 of 107 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222354104 ... LastLast

http://www.higherpercent.com is a SCAM

so is http://www.sister.subdubb.com/index.php

it's run by these 2 people

Joseph R. Shipley
    The Shipley & Cindy Group
    Joseph Shipley
    310-490.2664
    JShip69@earthlink.net

Cindy McIntyre
    812-755-4966
    Cindy@udoitnow.com

T - Together
    E - Everyone
    A - Achieves
    M - More

Its not the only site they have, another one is called quickinvestments.com
    It looks virtually the same except the colours.

Both sites won't answer msgs

How about Egold-Finance? is there anyone know about this HYIP? I need your help since I am a new comer in HYIP. Thank's.

elgoog Guest

Most Hyips that have the name "egold" are a scam. In your case it's EGOLD-Finance. Very rarely is a program not a scam, that has the word "gold" in it.

Maxi-Trade Broker is a scam.

There are many who invested into this program and has stopped paying, the site is shut down and many loss their money.

Report to your local police if you invested into this company and file a complain so the authorities can trace this company.

If you have news about this company, post them here so others will know about the outcome of your police investigation.

I want to know why Atlantic Investments is still able to have a web site when they are a rort and don't give any money back at all. I invested (I know stupid now, hindsight is a great thing isn't it) back in 2003 and I see the web site still is there and the balance looks really good in my account with them and they are probably still getting peoples money. What can be done about getting them off line?? I heard their offices are in Singapore does anyone know any more about that I would love to hear more. Thanks

they also came up with sister subb dubb2, they are nothing but thieves

hyippro is also a scam, the site is gone

maxx

Quote Originally Posted by newbody
    http://www.higherpercent.com is a SCAM

so is http://www.sister.subdubb.com/index.php

it's run by these 2 people

Joseph R. Shipley
    The Shipley & Cindy Group
    Joseph Shipley
    310-490.2664
    JShip69@earthlink.net

Cindy McIntyre
    812-755-4966
    Cindy@udoitnow.com

T - Together
    E - Everyone
    A - Achieves
    M - More

Default Re: Continuing List of Scams! (updated 2/27)

yes, they are not something.
    Live in peace

Thumbs down Re: Continuing List of Scams! (updated 2/27)

YourProfitPartner.com
    Wallstreet Alliance

rese360 Guest

Default Re: Continuing List of Scams! (updated 2/27)

Your Profit Partner, Inc. www.yourprofitpartner.com

Deposited $100 with them on the 24th of February 2005 only to find out that you cannot login to their forum and no replies to email. In checking out the member list to their forum, no one has posted anything since January 2005! Did a search on www.zoneedit.com and found that the IP address listed to them is hosted by Managed Solutions Group, Inc. (managed.net) whose phone number (888) 585-8889 only gives you the opportunity to leave a voice mail and tells you you've called outside of business hours. They list M. Jheeta as a contact. Further research on www.whois.sc said their registration is through Registerfly.com and that the registrant, administrative, technical, and billing contact is Roy James (caroleann_flores@hotmail.com) with a phone number of (719) 035-0284 which "cannot be dialed or is no longer in service." I have sent numerous emails to the so-called administrator for the forum on their site with no reply and was supposed to receive my profit in my account yesterday. Looking into the forum suggests that others have been had also... Check it out. By the way, I can't find anything on these people anywhere on the HYIP monitors or the internet anywhere.

Thread Information