our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
E-currency exchange rates from 150 Internet exchangers!
Your Ad Here
BlockDOS.net - DDOS Protected Web Hosting!
The same protection that Talkgold Uses! Starting at $400/month when you mention Talkgold! The most reliable DDOS protection online!
YOUR AD HERE!
For only $17/day, $99/week or $379/month
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!
Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920

Default Re: i am a forex beginner, please help me

Quote Originally Posted by radex78 View Post
    Still I am trade on forex and choose pair to traded, although my broker also offer CFD but still familiar with currency as instrument trading, but will good might if trader they can generated profit consistently will using one instrument trading even on CFD or forex, beginner might will good start with one pair only to learn and not trade many pair
    On many occasions, traders can find themselves in tight spots in relation to some trades or types of orders they place. Merchants must have knowledge of the type of order or they will find it difficult. FXB Trading offers a comprehensive list with all available order types that traders can learn to help make intelligent trading decisions.

We always looking for a best broker to ensure a real flexible trading life , there are some important things we have to check when choosing a broker, security of funds , superior execution , low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system , free demo trading , active customer services and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

There are many brokers available online and thus it makes a very difficult task to choose a good broker from them, you need to do lots of research, before getting involved in any of them.

If you really want to make money from your investment forex is the right choice I have to say. This is one the most quick profit gaining businesses in the world. But the amount you are expecting from your investment is little bit high. You can achieve that but for that you have to take more risk. For your smooth and profitable trading I can suggest you my broker. it gives 30% usable bonus on deposit. It helps me when I started trading new.

Indeed forex is very promising, but before any trader really they can become master forex, this is required practice and learning, because forex also as risky business, already so many trader fail and losing money, I am trade with instaforex already few years and still become my favourite broker, might each trader having different experience

Trading conditions in the form of small spreads will be very supportive for the effort to get our profit in trading more maximally. Besides that the need to perform good and careful capital management in FXB so that we can manage funds better and able to run trading comfortably and freely

Beginner they need learn forex first, before imagine easy earning, hence as trader they can learn basic forex from reading source learning, ebook, article and much more, and then practice using demo account, because on demo account also become important step for beginner to learn trading on real market condition

Thread Information