our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
Simplefx.com
Your Ad here!
YOUR AD HERE!
For only $17/day, $99/week or $379/month
BlockDOS.net - DDOS Protected Web Hosting!
The same protection that Talkgold Uses! Starting at $400/month when you mention Talkgold! The most reliable DDOS protection online!
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!
Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 58
  1. #11
    Join Date : Jan 2007
    Posts : 15,202

    Default Re: Posting Payment Proof

    Quote Originally Posted by rose22hyip View Post
    04/25/2012 08:34 92721892 U1920473 (DividendGain) + $2.00 $0.02 Hide
    Merchant Reference: Memo: Payment from Dividendgain.com

    like this?
    I think so. "a full payment batch" means one should not use "***/###/xxx" to cover the batch number, a full batch number like the one "92721892" you posted is requested when one posts a payment proof; batch number like "92721***", "92721xxx", "92721###" are not allowed.
    I think this is a good way to stop fake payment proof from spammers.
    # best hyip Monitor - online since 2007, highest RCB. #
    # Currently 1st choice "Soft Mining" - 0.95 - 1.25 daily | No.1 paying program - - 0.8% daily for 30 days
    # Long Paying : # 3% daily Forever # WhyNot SUPERB # Currently best OnePunchLTD 113% After 10 days


  2. #12
    Join Date : May 2005
    Location : UK
    Posts : 21,367

    Default Re: Posting Payment Proof

    Quote Originally Posted by kalida View Post
    I think so. "a full payment batch" means one should not use "***/###/xxx" to cover the batch number, a full batch number like the one "92721892" you posted is requested when one posts a payment proof; batch number like "92721***", "92721xxx", "92721###" are not allowed.
    I think this is a good way to stop fake payment proof from spammers.
    It's the only way we can check them. I've found several fake payment proofs today, posting to say they have been paid when they obviously haven't. This is not fair on our members.

  3. #13
    Join Date : May 2005
    Location : UK
    Posts : 21,367

    Default Re: Posting Payment Proof

    Quote Originally Posted by FastCash4you View Post
    I always thought the reason for removing the last few digits was a security measure... ?
    Security measure for whom? Each transaction has a unique batch number, posting it cannot breach your security in any way. It helps us to weed out the shills/paid posters who are fooling you all by saying they have been paid when they haven't.

  4. #14
    Join Date : May 2009
    Location : Canada
    Posts : 43

    Default Re: Posting Payment Proof

    sorry for newbie question, so if i visit a program and i get instant payment. Do i post in this thread or the program thread?

  5. #15
    Join Date : Mar 2006
    Location : location > /dev/null 2>&1
    Posts : 10,281

    Default Re: Posting Payment Proof

    Quote Originally Posted by vincearmenti View Post
    sorry for newbie question, so if i visit a program and i get instant payment. Do i post in this thread or the program thread?
    You must post in program thread.

  6. #16
    Join Date : May 2012
    Posts : 4

    Default Re: Posting Payment Proof

    Didnt we also need the destination account to check the transfer (in this case in LR system) ?
    Or it is bad to show our account number??

  7. #17
    Join Date : May 2005
    Location : UK
    Posts : 21,367

    Default Re: Posting Payment Proof

    Quote Originally Posted by Einstein99 View Post
    Didnt we also need the destination account to check the transfer (in this case in LR system) ?
    Or it is bad to show our account number??
    We are not checking to see whether a LR payment is correct, we have neither the time or resources to do that. On occasion we may ask for a screenshot of the LR account and the reason for the request will be explained.

    We have come across several programs where fake posters (shills) are rife. These posters copy the payment information from other members and post it as their own. That is unacceptable and is totally unfair on members. By knowing the batch number we can search to see if this is being done by members we suspect.

    It is for your protection, hope you understand.

  8. #18
    Join Date : Jun 2012
    Posts : 102

    Default Re: Posting Payment Proof

    I hate fake posters. We will lose because of them. We will do anything to identify fake posters. Btw I have a question. How to check whether it is a genuine batch code or not?

  9. #19
    Join Date : Mar 2006
    Location : location > /dev/null 2>&1
    Posts : 10,281

    Default Re: Posting Payment Proof

    No way.
    You mast have full transaction info to check it.

    *Date of Transfer
    *Source Account
    *Destination Account
    *Batch
    *Currency
    *Amount

  10. #20
    Join Date : Mar 2012
    Location : www.HYIPmonitored.com
    Posts : 480

    Default Re: Posting Payment Proof

    Quote Originally Posted by HYIPBEE View Post
    I hate fake posters. We will lose because of them. We will do anything to identify fake posters. Btw I have a question. How to check whether it is a genuine batch code or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
    No way.
    You mast have full transaction info to check it.

    *Date of Transfer
    *Source Account
    *Destination Account
    *Batch
    *Currency
    *Amount
    Yes, That Is Right !!
    If You Have All That Info You Can Check
    HERE

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
TALKGOLD
SIDEBAR ADS

ADVERTISE HERE. Must read: Advertising Terms & Website Disclaimer
PUT YOUR 120X120 AD HERE FOR ONLY $170/WEEK!
Click Here for details.
Your Ad Here Cost of Ad - $160
Your Ad Here Cost of Ad - $140
YOUR AD HERE

PUT YOUR NON-ROTATING AD HERE NOW!
ONLY $45/Week
Your Ad Here Cost of Ad - $45