I head this original post posted here about 2 weeks ago, and had a thread going with at least 16 replies.
Yesterday the whole thread vanished from TG. I could not found any trace even in my "user CP"
So I am re-posting it. If any Moderator find somewhere the original thread, please resurrect-it, and delete this one.
Joint venture offer for an Admin to establish a 100% legal, transparent, "honest" HYIP
Yes, I know, I know...
It's almost impossible to find in a Forum like this a honest and serious Admin who would not want to run exclusively an average HYIP (we all know all of them are Ponzi scams).
But I will try here too to find a partner for a joint venture like this,
maybe I will be lucky, if I find such person he'll be lucky too, and future investors to such HYIP will be also lucky.
Conditions and details about this Admin , the HYIP and my role:
- This person (or maybe she?) must reside outside to USA, because the activity of this HYIP should be exclusively in sports betting.
- Should preferably have knowledge about sports betting, but this is not necessary
- Should have ability to legalize (register) such HYIP, to put up and maintain a simple website (I could help with this), to attract investors, to maintain contact with these investors, and to manage all the investment (betting) activity and of course collecting / redistributing the investor's funds
- Should have ability to open account(s) at bookmaker(s) and/or establishments like "betfair" - personally or through contact person (s) / associates, which will enable the HYIP to have a total bankroll (amount available directly invested at sportsbooks) of over $1 million
- I will participate in this HYIP just as a "Unique Tipster Associate" meaning that I will deliver daily sports picks, indicating exactly what % of the total available funds should be bet on each pick
- I would do this (my part of the business) for a fixed weekly fee per each investor member or a fixed % from the weekly increase of the total funds resulting from the betting of all my picks exactly as I'm delivering them to the Admin (or other contact person)
The fixed fee per each investor would be $105 per month or $31 per week. Number of investors would be restricted to maximum 400 at any time, and the minimum investment per investor should be $1,000.
If we'll go with the route of fixed % from the profits, this should be discussed later (for example forex traders work this way). But in this case the number of investor can be even 1,600, with a minimum investment of maybe $300
- I would be delivering exclusively my picks for this HYIP, in other words I would sign an agreement that I will never sell the same picks to anyone else as long as the HYIP would be functional.
Now on to proofing what I can deliver in term of sports picks:
Over the last 1.5 years, after countless trials and results going nowhere I have developed my own sports betting system good for MLB (USA baseball) and NBA (USA basketball).
With all honesty I can affirm that looks like I have found a solid winner, as you will see plenty documented below.
The baseball system I have fully proofed online through the 2011 season, having an average of 48% of profit per month
compared to starting bankroll. (This is not ROI, but pure profit!)
I have everything posted in a Google Group, with timestamps (which is proof that I have posted always before the games) - this can not be cheated, and full daily and overall accounting of results and record of units won/lost.
The results and also lines of any days can be easily verified for example at http://http://scores.covers.com/base...-matchups.aspx
Here are the links to my work:
Google posting and proofing group:
(please use the old version of Google Groups, because I think just these are showing the time stamp from all the posts of any day)
Short explanation about the money management:
(the amounts of recommended bankrolls would be valid only in the situation if I would sell my picks as service for individual bettors)
Sports Profits System 2011 Season Conclusions (all the important system records here!):
A website (still in work) with explanations: http://sportsprofits.eu.pn/
Results and records can be seen here, without timestamps, taken from the Group, but it's easier to have an overall picture:
The results graph for the system, according the results from the page above:
In the "Requirements" page you can see recommended bankrolls, for bookmaker tactics, membership fees (I'm planning these, which does not mean they can't be modified), etc:
(this would be valid only in the situation if I would sell my picks as service for individual bettors)
I will start the 2012 baseball season very probably on Friday, Apr 6, and I will still run the system free until I can sell to a client base, and this year I will continue with the 2012-13 NBA season, so from now on will be year to year continuous action.
So there you have it.
Feel free to ask any details in this thread and not through PM (we will discuss just partnership and other details that way), as I wish this to be somewhat of an "open project".
Also please post suggestions if you have good ideas, experience with something in close with my plan, etc.