our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
Your Ad Here
Algocoins - 10.42% Hourly for 24 hours, 250% ROI
YOUR AD HERE!
For only $17/day, $99/week or $379/month
BlockDOS.net - DDOS Protected Web Hosting!
The same protection that Talkgold Uses! Starting at $400/month when you mention Talkgold! The most reliable DDOS protection online!
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!
Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Default UNICHANGE ME BITCOIN DEBIT CARD AUTOMATIC EXCHANGE BTC LTC BTC E PM and more

I've been looking around on the epassporte site, and as well as an actual physical visa debit card they are offering 'virtual visa cards'. I tried to look for an explanation as to what is this New one is, but the answer is nowhere Please explain it to me.

Default Re: UNICHANGE ME BITCOIN DEBIT CARD AUTOMATIC EXCHANGE BTC LTC BTC E PM and more

Quote Originally Posted by JustinEurock View Post
    I've been looking around on the epassporte site, and as well as an actual physical visa debit card they are offering 'virtual visa cards'. I tried to look for an explanation as to what is this New one is, but the answer is nowhere Please explain it to me.
    Hello JustinEurock!

You can get free virtual USD/EUR card on Unichange.me. When your card is created you will receive access to the card account where you can check all necessary info for your virtual card.
    The card can be funded via Unichange.me webiste with the following payment options: Bitcoin, BTC-e USD, Perfect Money, OkPay, FasaPay, Litecoin, etc.
    It takes only 1 business hour to complete your order and funds are available for you just after the order is completed.
    If you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to contact our Support team.
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    Unichange.me - providing perfect оnline e-currency exchange: best rates, qualified support and fast order processing.

Automatic exchange of Bitcoin, Litecoin, Perfect Money, BTC-e codes, Okpay, FasaPay

Default Re: UNICHANGE.ME BITCOIN DEBIT CARD, AUTOMATIC EXCHANGE BTC, LTC, BTC-E, PM and more

I want to get more information about the service, is it possible?

Default Re: UNICHANGE.ME BITCOIN DEBIT CARD, AUTOMATIC EXCHANGE BTC, LTC, BTC-E, PM and more

Quote Originally Posted by Lhox81 View Post
    I want to get more information about the service, is it possible?
    Hello, Lhox81!

What exchange direction are you interested in?

Unichange.me is an innovative technical exchange platform that provide services:
    - to exchange Bitcoin, Litecoin, Perfect Money, BTC-e codes, Okpay, Fasapay almost instantly in automatic mode;
    - to deposit and withdraw crypto and e-currencies via international and local bank transfers;
    - to transfer funds from Bitcoin, Perfect Money, etc to Paypal USD/EUR, Alipay CNY, China Unionpay CNY within 1 business day;
    - to withdraw Bitcoin, Litecoin, Perfect Money, BTC-e codes, Okpay, Fasapay to Unichange USD and EUR cards within 15 business minutes. You are welcome to get cash from these cards in any ATM with visa logo on it or purchase products offline and online.

More information about cards options, cost, fees and limits is available here.
    You are also welcome to check full list of exchange directions.

Should you need additional information, please, do not hesitate to contact our Support team.
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    Unichange.me - providing perfect оnline e-currency exchange: best rates, qualified support and fast order processing.

Automatic exchange of Bitcoin, Litecoin, Perfect Money, BTC-e codes, Okpay, FasaPay

Dear Talkgold members,

Good news! Unichange card USD/EUR reserves were updated.

Unichange.me team reconsidered card limits' politics, and now more attention will be paid to Unichange Cards reserves. As thanks to our valued customers it is now clear that card limits are very important for our clients.

We did our best to speed up process of funding Unichange Card balance and will keep reserves high all the time.

Also fees were reduced:

Bitcoin to Unichange USD card - 1.2%
    BTC-e to Unichange USD card - 1.2%
    Litecoin to Unichange USD card - 1.2%

Perfect Money to Unichange USD card - 2.9%
    FasaPay IDR to Unichange USD card - 2.5%

If you have any questions or need more balance, just contact our Support team.

You are welcome to check our reserves here.
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |

Profitable Bitcoin Exchange

Dear forum members,
    Unichange.me offers you a unique combination for perfect exchange:

High USD/CNY and USD/IDR exchange rates + Low service fees = Best exchange rate

Most profitable exchange directions now are:

Bitcoin to China Unionpay CNY
    Bitcoin to Alipay CNY

Bitcoin to Fasapay IDR

We wish to remind you that there are many automatic exchange directions:

Bitcoin to Fasapay USD
    Bitcoin to Okpay USD
    Bitcoin to Perfect Money USD

Fees to withdraw Bitcoin to Unichange Card were also reduced down to 0.9%!

Bitcoin to Unichange Card USD
    Bitcoin to Unichange Card EUR

Please be informed that our service fees are already included in exchange rate which you see on the Order page.

We follow current market situation and will be happy to provide you with the best possible fees.
    If you have any question or need assistance, you are welcome to contact our Support team.
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |

Dear forum members,

We wish you a good day and are happy to remind about incredible possibility exchange Bitcoin to USD/EUR card within 1 business hour!

As soon as your card is funded you can:
    - pay with the card online,
    - purchase products and services offline,
    - withdraw cash from 20+ million ATMs worldwide...

We reduced fees to withdraw Bitcoin to Unichange Card down to 0.9%. Please be informed that our service fee is already included in exchange rate which you see:

Bitcoin to Unichange Card USD 1 BTC = 1764 USD (Rates can change, Check it here)
    Bitcoin to Unichange Card EUR 1 BTC = 1552 EUR (Rates can change, Check it here)

You can also withdraw Bitcoin via another exchange directions:

- automatically to Perfect Money, Okpay, FasaPay, Liecoin, BTC-e USD
    - gaining profit on USD/CNY, USD/IDR exchange rate to China Unionpay CNY, Alipay CNY, Fasapay IDR
    - within 1 business day to Paypal USD or EUR
    - withdraw Bitcoin securely in bulk to Bank transfer USD/EUR/MYR

We follow current market situation and will be happy to provide you with the best possible exchange rates.
    If you have any question or need assistance, you are welcome to contact our Support team.
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |

Unichange.me invites you to participate in our Affiliate program!

Our Affiliate program is based on revenue share. You can get up to 20% from your referrals. Here are the answers for the most popular questions about Unichange Affiliate Program.

How to become referral?
    You just need to register an account here and your referral link will be inside your personal unichange.me account.
    Moreover, with link you also get wide range of promo materials right away.

Can I get special formats of promo materials for my website (blog)?
    Yes. Please contact our Support team, if you need any specific size, format, etc.

How can I withdraw my earnings?
    You can withdraw your Affiliate Bonus to any payment system supported by Unichange (BTC-e codes, Perfect Money, FasaPay, Okpay, Paypal) without any withdrawal fees. The minimum amount to withdraw is 1 USD.

Can I earn more than 20% with Unichange Affiliate Program?
    Yes. Please contact our Support to find out more information on this question.

Should you have any questions, please, do not hesitate to contact our Support team.
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |

Don't miss great opportunity to withdraw Bitcoin to Unichange Card fast!

1 BTC = 2621.69 USD (Rates can change, Check it here)
    1 BTC = 2280.87 EUR  (Rates can change, Check it here)

The withdrawal takes only 15 working minutes, and the funds are available, as soon as your transaction was conducted.

Would you like to apply for Free Unichange Virtual Card?
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |

Dear forum members!

You will be pleased to learn that Unichange.me has replenished reserves for Bitcoin USD/EUR cards which allows fast transactions for bigger sums. We are offering you to check out the most popular withdrawal directions on Unichange Debit card.

Bitcoin to Unichange USD card
    Bitcoin to Unichange EUR card

Litecoin to Unichange USD card
    Litecoin to Unichange EUR card

BTC-e USD to Unichange USD card
    BTC-e USD to Unichange EUR card

For the following directions service fee is 0,9% (with min fee 3USD/3EUR). Processing time is 1 business hour (usually 15 minutes).

We want to remind you about the ease of getting a card as for the first card you will need only to verify your phone number, the verification of personality is not obligatory.
    The application for virtual Bitcoin card is processed within one working day (with instant delivery).

Do not forget to contact our Support team if you have any questions regarding fees, processing time or transaction limits. For your own convenience please read the information on site before placing an order.

Moreover, we have set fees to zero on the current directions:

Bitcoin to Perfect Money USD 0%
    Litecoin to Perfect Money USD 0%
    BTC-e to Perfect Money USD 0%

Transactions for the aforesaid directions are conducted in automatic mode.

Available reserves in all directions can be viewed on our site.

Best regards,
    Unichange.me team
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |

Thread Information