our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
Simplefx.com
Your Ad here!
BlockDOS.net - DDOS Protected Web Hosting!
The same protection that Talkgold Uses! Starting at $400/month when you mention Talkgold! The most reliable DDOS protection online!
YOUR AD HERE!
For only $17/day, $99/week or $379/month
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!
Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!
Page 2 of 132 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202152102 ... LastLast

Default Re: MyPayingAds - MyPayingAds.com

Update from News Letter :

Dear proReflex:

Hope you are doing good and earning a lot at your programs!

I have couple of updates at MyPayingAds. I have been working hard to finish all the necessary things to schedule the launch but have not finished all the works and hence cannot decide on the launch date yet.

Paypal, PerfectMoney and SolidTrustPay have approved the site and are ready for Add Funds. Many members have added funds using Paypal and PerfectMoney to buy some advertisements and/or to keep for future adpack purchases. STP can also be used now.

Payza has not approved the site yet, but it shall go through in 1-2 days time. It is in the final stages of approval.

Finally, i have asked for 2 important additional features from the script programmer but they are taking too long time to work on the coding because of pre-committed works. They can only start my work towards the end of next week (16th-20th Mar 2015). These features are very important in view of long term sustainability and I cannot launch the site before they are added to the site.

Therefore, the launch will be in the week starting 23rd March 2015. I will announce the date once payza approves the site and once I hear from the programmer regarding the date by when they can finish coding for the features that I requested. These are the only 2 things left to be finished.

Until then please continue to promote the site. We are currently at 790 members and we shall attract more members in the meantime.

I have temporarily put the daily referral contest on hold because there were many fake memberships created to win in the contest. So, those members may not help to the site much. Let me see when I can re-launch the referral contest again.

Please let me know if you need any assistant. You can contact me through a support ticket and i will get back to you as soon as i can.

Good luck and much wealth to you.

Regards,

Update from News Letter : Launch Schedule - Please give your preference

Dear proReflex:

I have some updates to you all and will send out a detailed e-mail in few hours time. Basically, the site is approved by all payment processors and they are all ready to add funds.

Also, I am able to launch the site anytime as everything is ready.

There are couple of other launches on 27th March and hence we cannot launch ours on the same day. Hence, I am planning to launch MyPayingAds either on Sunday (29th Mar) or on Monday (30th Mar).

Please kindly let me know which day you prefer and indicate the same in the below google form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/16lA...mKKw8/viewform

I will consolidate all your preferences and select an appropriate date. Thanks and wish you all a great time.

Yours Sincerely,

Update from News Letter : MyPayingAds Launching on 30th March (Monday) at 10AM EST!

Dear proReflex:

A quick note to let you know that I have fixed the launch of MyPayingAds at 10AM EST on 30th March 2015 (Monday). A countdown timer is added at the Home Page too! Hip Hip Hurray!!

I shall be sending another update later today but wanted to let you know the launch schedule so that you can use it for your promotions.

You can add the funds well in advance to avoid any last minute rush.

Also, please push your promotional efforts and build your teams which will boost your earnings at MPA for the years to come.

Wish you a great time.

Yours Sincerely,

Update from News Letter : Server Upgrade and Migration

Dear proReflex:

I have just placed an order for server upgrade for MyPayingAds. Yes, I like to have smooth launch on 30th March (Monday)and extremely smooth functioning of the site afterwards. Hence, I subscribed to a Dedicated Server with the below listed specifications:

CPU: Intel Xeon E5-1620v2
    *********: 3.7 GHz
    RAM: 64 GB
    Hard Disks: 2x2 TB SATA3
    Network Card Speed: 1 Gbps
    1 Dedicated IP Address
    Unlimited bandwidth
    cPanel
    LiteSpeed
    Managed Support

The migration will begin in 10-12 hrs time from now and the site will go offline for 2 hrs during the migration. Then, there will be DNS propagation which can be done in maximum 24 hrs. It can take few minutes or few hours but max time is 24 hrs.

It may can cause interruption to some of you who are currently promoting the site heavily but this server upgrade is extremely important. I am confident that the site will see phenomenal growth in the days to come and this server upgrade will make the site ready to handle those huge number of members. Hence, please kindly bear and my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Yours Sincerely,

Update from News Letter : Some Important Updates Regarding Launch Date and Withdrawals

Dear proReflex:

How are you doing? Hope you are doing great.

Please read through this newsletter carefully as it has some important points to note.

Launch Date and Time:
    Please mark your calendar of the Launch Date and Time. It will be at 10am EST on 30th March (Monday).
    A count down timer is added on the front page of the site. Please follow the same.

Server Upgrade:
    As I updated in my previous newsletter, I have ordered for a better server upgrade and the migration shall start in about 2 hrs time from now or so.
    The site will be fully down for 2 hrs and it will be Up working once the DNS propagation also finishes.
    DNS propagation will take from few minutes to few hours (max 24hrs) depending on your geographical location.

So, please be patient and do not panic when the site goes into maintenance.

Add Funds:
    Add Funds are now open for all payment processors. Minimum add funds is $5.
    Below is the status of my Payment Processors:

Paypal: Business Verified
    Payza: Business Verified
    STP: Business Verified
    Perfect Money: Standard Verified

Add funds are tested for all payment processors and they are working fine.

If you find any descrepancy with the add funds, write a support to me and I will try to fix it.

There is a 5% add funds fee to cover the payment processor fees.

AdPack purchases:
    AdPack purchases will resume at the launch time.
    Please spend some time reading the "Details" page to know about different adpacks offered at MPA.

Withdrawals:
    Withdrawals are allowed from 11am EST on 30th March 2015 (after 1 hr of launch).
    Minimum withdrawal is $5 and maximum withdrawal is $200/day per member. Only 1 withdrawal request is allowed per day.

Withdrawals are allowed everyday. Withdrawals are processed within 24-48 hrs time.

Withdrawals are allowed to the same payment processor that you used to fund your account. If you use more than one payment processor, the parocessor which was used to fund the highest amount will be allowed for withdrawals.

Referral Commissions:
    10% referral commission is offered on referral's adpack purchases and any other advertisement purchases. The referral commission will be distributed as 50/50-Account balance/Re-purchase balance.

Support Tickets:
    Please write a support ticket whenever you need anything.
    I can also be contacted at mypayingads@gmail.com, on FB (https://www.facebook.com/uday.nara.9) and on Skype (Skype id: nuday2007) too.

Whenever you write a support ticket or ask for something, please allow sufficient time to address it. The maximum time that I shall take to reply to your support ticket is 24 hrs.

Make a Stretagy:
    Make a good strategy on how you want to boost your earnings and follow through the same.
    Decide on how much of your earnings you like to re-use and how much you like to withdraw and follow the same.
    This program is made to last for longer (many years) and hence allow sufficient time to understand the earnings and plan your strategy.

Do not panic if the earnings goes down some times as it is natural with such programs. The earnings of the adpacks purely depends on the sales volume at the site which cannot predicted so easily.

Hall of Shame:
    Cheaters and Abusers of the program are dealt with utmost diligence, care and braveness.

Anyone who raises a dispute at payment processor without consulting the admin will be removed from the program and will not be allowed to work again. Also, his/her details and act of abuse will be listed on the "Hall of Shame" at the site for everyone to see.

We are currently at 966 members and hope to go beyond 1000 members before the launch time.

I deeply appreciate for your business with MyPayingAds and many thanks for the same. Wishing you a great day ahead.

Yours Sincerely,

Update from News Letter : Server Upgrade and Migration - Finished!

Dear proReflex:

The server migration has finished and the site shall be loading when the DNS propagation is complete. Some people might not have felt any downtime at all.

Bottom line: The site is opening now for some locations and showing maintenance for others and please wait until the DNS propagation to finish so that the site will load for you. It may take from few minutes to a maximum of 24 hrs for the DNS propagation to finish depending on the geometric location of yours.

When the site is loaded, you can resume your promotions and also can add the funds and be prepared for the launch on 30th Mar (Monday) at 10 am EST time.

Thanks for all your kind cooperation and wish you all great day/night ahead.

Yours Sincerely,

Update from News Letter : 12 Hours+ to go For Launch!

Dear proReflex:

Hope You had/having Good Weekend!

I am extremely excited as we are fast approaching to the launch time. We are just 12 hrs 30 min to go for the Epic Launch of MyPayingAds.

You are encouraged to add funds in advance so that you won't face any rush at the last minute. The launch will not be postponed if anyone has any issues related to Add Funds.

Even if something happens like that, do not get panic and discouraged. This program is not built for few days or few months. This program is built for many years to come. So, if there is any issue you encounter while adding funds, please allow me sufficient time and I will address it and solve at the earliest possible and then you can continue to buy the shares.

Please write to me if you have any questions.

Please join our FaceBook group, if you have not done yet, where you can get lot of help from other members apart from my replies. Here is the link to our FB Group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/375845789264980/

I look forward for your participation in the launch.

Yours Sincerely,

Update from News Letter : AdPack Plans and Revenue Distribution - Make a Strategy!

Dear proReflex:

Hope you are all excited and waiting for the launch which will happen in ~4.5 hrs time from now. While you and I make the necessary arrangements for the launch, I thought to share few details about the adpack plans and revenue sharing procedure at MPA.

As you shall see in the "Details" page, we will have the following adpack plans available at the launch time:

AdPack-Plan 1: $1 share maturing at $1.20
    AdPack-Plan 2: $3 share maturing at $3.60
    AdPack-Plan 3: $5 share maturing at $6.00
    AdPack-Plan 4: $7 share maturing at $8.40
    AdPack-Plan 5: $10 share maturing at $12.00

Each member can have only a maximum of 100 active adpacks under each AdPack-Plan (this can be reviewed and changed, if necessary, at a later stage)!
    Each $1 value gives 20 Business Listing Credits!
    Maximum Maturity Percentage: 120%

The revenue from each AdPack sale will be distributed equally to all AdPack-Plans' pool which will then subsequently be distributed to all active AdPacks in each respective AdPack-Plan. This mode of revenue sharing is made so thoughtfully in view of long term sustainability, continuous and progressive earnings to the members of MyPayingAds in the years to come.

Therefore, depending on the budget that you like to spend on adpack purchases, please make a strategy to buy the adpacks from the above adpack plans. Depending on your budget, buying few adpacks from each adpack plan shall help better than buying many adpacks in one selected adpack plan.

For example, if I am starting with $5, I might buy 2 packs of $1 and 1 pack of $3 rather than buying 5 packs of $1. This is just an example and you can make your own strategy. Depending on how the adpacks are moving forward, you can twist and tune and make the necessary changes to your strategy.

Please write to me if you have any questions.

Add funds are coming in and if you are still waiting for the same, you may wish to do it early so that you will be fully ready for the launch.

Yours Sincerely,

Smile Re: MyPayingAds - MyPayingAds.com

#1010 30-Mar-15 1 $3 $0 / $3.6 $0 $0 Active
    #1001 30-Mar-15 4 $20 $0 / $24 $0 $0 Active
    #767 30-Mar-15 1 $1 $0.1538489956 / $1.2 $0.08 $0.08 Active
    #760 30-Mar-15 3 $15 $3.9858906951 / $18 $1.99 $1.99 Active
    #711 30-Mar-15 6 $18 $8.4020865108 / $21.6 $4.2 $4.2 Active
    #397 30-Mar-15 1 $1 $0.4683666427 / $1.2 $0.23 $0.23 Active
    #371 30-Mar-15 1 $1 $0.4683666427 / $1.2 $0.23 $0.23 Active
    #351 30-Mar-15 8 $40 $25.391561267 / $48 $12.7 $12.7 Active
    #7 30-Mar-15 10 $50 $60 / $60 $30 $30 Completed

Thread Information