our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
Your Ad Here
Your Ad here!
YOUR AD HERE!
For only $17/day, $99/week or $379/month
BlockDOS.net - DDOS Protected Web Hosting!
The same protection that Talkgold Uses! Starting at $400/month when you mention Talkgold! The most reliable DDOS protection online!
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!
Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Divvee - Divvee.social

Hi Folks,

Corporate Live Updates are now Mondays and Thursdays only at 4pm mst. I will get them here ASAP.

- Android App testing going well
    - Apple ios App will be available soon
    - New Video Compensation plan out next week
    - Extensive Robust back office out soon
    - Marketing Video platform out soon
    - international expansion guidelines out next week
    - More advertising partners being added next week
    - Opening up for new enrollments ( Free & Affiliate ) soon

Want to know why Divvee Social CFO - Derrick Schutz Jumped on board, check out the interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTidn449Qo4

If you want to know more about Divvee Social and want to touch base with me, just hit me up on Skype or FB

Brad
    DivveeSocialNetwork FB
    Learn more about Divvee.Social: https://fb.me/divveesocialnetwork

Hi Folks,

We have had alot of people asking us " Where does the money come from that Divvee Social uses to pay us and/or uses to run the company " So Big Mike ( a member of Team Divvee Social ) took the time to make a video to explain much of this and I thought it would be good to post it here. Much of the detail information and statistics in the video come from Corporate Divvee Social and credible sources in the mobile app industry.

It is important that we know this information to make a sound Educational judgement about Divvee Social and if/when you want to join.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6egDyXrKGnw

If you want to contact me you can via Skype or my FaceBook page DivveeSocialNetwork

Brad
    Divvee Social Network

Hello Everyone,

The wait is now over and the update we have been waiting for is here! Executive Update by Darren and Lance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDYGBG29TyM

Divvee combines the multi-billion-dollar Mobile Apps, Products and Service Industry, your valuable opinion, and networking, which you're already doing, into a simple system that rewards you and everyone you invite.

- There are no products to purchase from Divvee Social ( We are the Product )

- There are no monthly fees to pay to Divvee Social

- There are no difficult monthly qualification levels to complete with Divvee Social

- There are no complicated Binary or Uni-Level pay structures to understand with Divvee Social

- It is not even necessary to share or introduce other people into Divvee Social to earn money! But you probably will want to share Divvee when you see how it works!

- you can even Join Free and EARN your way into becoming an Influencer

Do yourself a favor and take some time to check out Divvee Social, it is for real and will change the lives of many people over the next few weeks, months and years!

When you see this and want to join, please register with my group Team Divvee Social, the tools and support you will get are amazing and free

This is my Link to join STARTING SATURDAY FEBRUARY 25, 2017. It does not work right now but will on Saturday.

https://divvee.net/?Div=473667

You can contact me via Skype if you have any questions or PM me or ask them right here, we have nothing to hide.

I hope to see you on the TEAM

All the Best

Brad
    Team Divvee Social
    Facebook too

Hello everyone,

Divvee Social had to delay the opening and launch of the new App in the Google play store. If you have been following Divvee Social and are interested in getting in, this is what I suggest:

When they launch today ( Sunday February 26th, 2017 ) everyone can download the app for Free and become a member, which gives them the ability to rank and share and earn points, however it does not let them build a team/network and earn commissions from their team or allow them access to the travel portal, you will need to upgrade to the Divvee Pro App to enjoy those benefits. Cost is just $50 a year

You will also need a user name and user id from an existing founding member, like myself, to join. ( see below for those ).

Contact me either here or on my FaceBook page for any questions.

or via my site divveesocialhub.com

Make money using your phone, you bet!

Hope to see you on the TEAM

Brad
    Team Divvee Social
    user name - DSN
    user id - 473667

Hello Everyone,

So Divvee Social has launched its new App and it is now in the Google Play Store. Thousands have already joined the Network and it has only been about 24 hrs...Official launch was February 28th, 2017 at around 8am

You need a personal invitation to by an influencer to join Divvee Social...you can contact me directly here or Skype me or message me on my FaceBook page below.

once you receive the invitation by either email or text, you can join Free...that gives you the ability to rank and share and earn points that can be redeemed later at the Divvee Store. If you want to share the opportunity, you will need to upgrade to the Divvee pro suite for just $50 a year. This allows you to rank and share an earn points, have access to the new travel portal and invite others to the business within your network and earn commissions.

Divvee Social is bigger then many people think...they will hit over 1 million influencer very shortly and become their own AD AGENCY, at that point we will all make more commissions.

I hope to hear from you and do my best to answer your questions.

Brad
    Team Divvee Social

Hello Everyone,

People joining Divvee are going crazy! thousands are joining and thousands more waiting because existing affiliates just can't get their invitations out fast enough.

If any part of you is curious about Divvee and what is causing all the excitment, you got to contact me. Divvee is totally different then anything online today....you want to be part of it.

You need to be invited to join Divvee Social and by an existing Influencer...contacting me for YOUR personal invite today, get started today!

You can start in two ways:

1st way you can join is for FREE, you will be able to rank and share and earn points that you can then redeem in the Divvee store for things like Giftcards ( Visa/MC, Walmart, etc... ) on average you could earn up to $150 a month...awesome right!

2nd way is to join is as an Influencer for just $50 a year ( we spend more then that on a good lunch ). As an affiliate that has the Divvee Pro Suite App, you will be able to rank and share and earn points that you can redeem in the Divvee store for all kinds of products, have full access to the travel portal(saving you money on your vacations or business trips), and best of all turning Divvee into a full blown business allowing you to invite others to earn money and grow a Team just like you!

Divvee Social is for everyone, from students, stay at home parents, working parents, grandparents, retired people, just about anyone will want to do Divvee Social.

Divvee is radically changing the way business is done:

No Products to sell
    No monthly products to buy and have sitting in your garage
    No monthly fee coming out of your bank acct or CC
    No monthly qualifications pressuring you
    No complicated payment plans to try and explain

See we as affiliates are the Product of the company, WE provide the valuable service that large ad agencies want and need!

Want to be in the drivers seat for a change, its easy, just contact me and i will send You Your Personal invite.

Contact me here by PM
    Contact me at my FaceBook page
    Contact me on my Skype
    Contact me directly on my websites

I'm here to grow a TEAM to help the average person online make money for a change....want to join me?

Hoping to see you

Brad
    Team Divvee Social

Thread Information