our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
Your Ad Here
Your Ad here!
BlockDOS.net - DDOS Protected Web Hosting!
The same protection that Talkgold Uses! Starting at $400/month when you mention Talkgold! The most reliable DDOS protection online!
YOUR AD HERE!
For only $17/day, $99/week or $379/month
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!
Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Timebucks - Timebucks.com

there is this news today :''Dear TimeBucks Users,

We have made a change to the rules of our Promotional Video task. We now allow you to make the video in your own language, it doesn't have to be in English.''

So even if you are from an other country, go ahead and record a video and upload it to youtube and get your money ! It's very easy to do it, even if you have no channel, it's easy to create one ! if you need help I will help, just ask me or email me : adeloo@mail.ru

here is the last news of the website :

'' We have added a new Once Off offer where you will get paid to subscribe to YouTube channels.
    Rates for subscribing vary according to the advertisers at the time. To access this tab by going to Once Off > Subscribe.
    This offer is very easy to complete as long as you have a YouTube account, and it's available for all countries.
    We will be adding more channels to subscribe to over time, so stay tuned! ''

I already have 80 referrals that join under me, thanks for using my referral link :

Top 5 Tips to Earn good money on Timebucks :

1. Use your mobile and desktop at the same time! You can complete twice as many offers. While you're installing apps on your mobile, you can be doing surveys on desktop. Or while you're viewing slideshows on your mobile, you can be watching video's on desktop!

2. Try the Install Apps tab on mobile. Installing apps is very easy to do! Just click install, download the app, open it for at least 30 seconds and your account will be credited! You can do all this while completing surveys on desktop!

3. Do Premium Surveys. You can get access to premium surveys by going to Surveys > AdscendMedia and click the blue Earn Rewards button below and fill in the prerequisite questions. You will then be displayed high paying survey offers based on your profile.

4. Login daily! There is a new daily poll added every 24 hours and this is by far the easiest task to complete. Don't forget 20 new slideshows are also added daily. These are very easy to complete!

5. Let other's do the work for you! Read the Traffic Sources guide which can be found in Refer > Traffic Sources, so you can learn the most effective ways to get referrals. You will earn commission for life on your referrals earnings!

today all you have to earn is 5 $ to have a bonus of 20 $ :

you can earn more than 2 $ just to install some applications on your android, just click on ''OfferWalls'' than go to AdcendMedia, and choose any application, sent the link to your email and they will send you the link to install it, it's easy and fast :

You can earn 20 $ right now, all you have to do is to earn about 2 $ on the website and get your bonus, hurry up and do it :

A new way to earn dollars, it's just amazing, upload a photo every day and you will earn 15$ or 90$ or 200$ :

already 2.51 $ on my balance :

Thread Information