our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
Join the Bitcoin revolution with icoin pro
Your Ad here!
YOUR AD HERE!
For only $17/day, $99/week or $379/month
BlockDOS.net - DDOS Protected Web Hosting!
The same protection that Talkgold Uses! Starting at $400/month when you mention Talkgold! The most reliable DDOS protection online!
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!
Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Tax Attorney, Lawyer, CPA, Offshore Agent Recommendation

About 3 years ago I setup a HK company with Stephen Lai's office and they assisted me with business bank account opening at OCBC Singapore. Of course I had to visit OCBC in person.
    They also take care of the yearly filing of accounts and such for my company. I have never had any problems with them. They just respond a little slow to communication but they are trustworthy and cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Daytrader007 View Post
    You have to make a personal visit. If you get rejected they refund 100% of the fees, at least that is what they claim.

Also the second option is this:

"What if I want a bank account in Hong Kong but I cannot visit Hong Kong ?

We have some aging companies having active bank accounts in Hong Kong at HSBC. We can arrange the company transferred to you together with the bank account. We can do it by remote. If you need more information, please e-mail to us for details.

We also work with special banks in Hong Kong that we can open bank accounts in Hong Kong by remote upon special request. If you want to get more information, just contact us for details."

What do you think? can they be trusted?
    No one can be trusted with a 100% rejection refund as banks have compliances these days and you can be rejected and they will tell you it's due to lack of your documents. HK banks do not want your money these days. They are flushed with cash of Chinese. They have also signed up with OECD sharing with China. So Chinese who have already left their country are good. Rest will be in problems.

Quote Originally Posted by DrKlau View Post
    About 3 years ago I setup a HK company with Stephen Lai's office and they assisted me with business bank account opening at OCBC Singapore. Of course I had to visit OCBC in person.
    They also take care of the yearly filing of accounts and such for my company. I have never had any problems with them. They just respond a little slow to communication but they are trustworthy and cheap.
    ok, thanks for the info

Quote Originally Posted by Traveller View Post
    No one can be trusted with a 100% rejection refund as banks have compliances these days and you can be rejected and they will tell you it's due to lack of your documents. HK banks do not want your money these days. They are flushed with cash of Chinese. They have also signed up with OECD sharing with China. So Chinese who have already left their country are good. Rest will be in problems.
    Although I still consider Hong Kong a good alternative. I still have other options like either Cyprus, Malta (5%) or Maderia (5%)

Quote Originally Posted by Daytrader007 View Post
    Although I still consider Hong Kong a good alternative. I still have other options like either Cyprus, Malta (5%) or Maderia (5%)
    Hong Kong is a good choice.
    Offshore Services Provider in:
    Belize - Bulgaria - Cyprus - Delaware - Dominica - Hong Kong - Montenegro - Panama - Saint Vincent and the Grenadines - St. Kitts and Nevis - Seychelles - Scotland - UAE.

Forget Madeira. That 5% tax rate is only available till 2027 and you are subject to a requirement to create jobs and also high minimum investment amount etc...plus other interference in your business. It's not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Traveller View Post
    Actually Mainland China isn't one of the few countries which have signed a proper agreement for automatic exchange with HK. HK will start next year with Japan and UK than a few more countries will follow, see links from HK tax authorities below.
    But it is quite likely China will either follow in that list or just use of its influence to get the information. 6 million HKD was floated, in the South China Morning post but apparently also in Mainland news, as an account balance over which Mainland authorities would investigate Hong kong account holders, not sure this number is real but it is sure in the mind of chinese people I know. And banking in Hk for mainlanders is also noticeably harder than it used to be, it's not like the local banks are waiting for their money with open arms and few questions anymore althoughthey are are still open for business.
    Besides sure, opening a corporate account in Hk is tough at the moment for non residents, even for HK registered companies, if those are only shell companies.
    Non resident personal accounts are easier, i actually opened 2 of those last year, but on a upper tier and with banks I had already a relationship.
    Also there seems to be still ways for those looking to set up a trading company in HK for goods they actually export from China, but not necessarily cheap ways - just repeating what i hear from friends having proper companies in China here, I don't know the details, but their HK based costs are way higher than the costs you see from an average offshore provider.

http://www.ird.gov.hk/eng/ppr/archives/16102601.htm
    http://www.ird.gov.hk/eng/ppr/archives/17012401.htm
    http://www.ird.gov.hk/eng/ppr/archives/17031701.htm
    Last edited by jsz17; 04-14-2017 at 06:34 PM.

Thread Information