our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
Your Ad here!
Your Ad Here
YOUR AD HERE!
For only $17/day, $99/week or $379/month
BlockDOS.net - DDOS Protected Web Hosting!
The same protection that Talkgold Uses! Starting at $400/month when you mention Talkgold! The most reliable DDOS protection online!
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!
Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Tax Attorney, Lawyer, CPA, Offshore Agent Recommendation

Quote Originally Posted by Daytrader007 View Post
    I have Cyprus in my mind, but I want to explore other alternatives so I can make a better decision. thx
    Cyprus, Bulgaria, Malta, Hungary, Slovenia.
    Company Formation - Bank Account - Asset Protection - Second Citizenship - Residency in Panama and UAE - ForEx - ADULT - Fiduciary Service - Bitcoin accepted here
    http://www.articbusinessconsulting.com/

Estonia is best place in eu

1. Around 2000-2500€
    2. For get 5% company tax company need be owned by holding company outside Malta or owner outside Malta. Malta don't have any WHT to holding company or person living outside Malta. So standard are have some tax free Offshore company owning Malta company. What is best more about country you living in about you personally taxes and if you country have CFC laws and double tax agreements.

3. Yes and company need audit.
    4. Annual cost are cost for Office address (500-800€), cost for secretary service around (500-800€), bookkeeping and VAT returns, annual return etc (from 2000€), audit (from 1500-2000€)
    5. Yes need VAT
    6. Yes I have own PayPal account for a Malta company, I don't using PayPal so much but have linked bank accounts to PayPal and have doing payout.
    Hi,

Thank you for your insights. I agree with you in regard to choosing the right jurisdiction and avoid the bad ones that's the reason why I'm looking for a reasonable jurisdiction.

I'm really interested to learn more about Malta. It seems Malta has a double tax treaty with my country and I'm comfortable paying 5% corp tax.

My questions are:

1. What is the total cost to establish an Malta offshore corp?
    2. What other taxes I have to be aware of? Do they have dividend tax?
    3. Do I need to do bookkeeping and accounts?
    4. What are the fees to maintain a Malta company after the 1st year?
    5. If I'm going to provide a service for the EU costumers do I have to register for the VAT MOSS?
    6. This is the most important thing do you have experience in opening an Paypal account for a Malta offshore corp?

Thank you for your time.

I was thinking about Cyprus but the one thing that puts me off is the fact that I need to keep accounts and bookkeeping. My business is just a one man show, so I want to be able to focus more on the service provided.
    Thanks
    UAE / Dubai Company Incorportation | UAE / Dubai Offshore Incorportation | ANONYMOUS / NONAME PREPAID CARDS | Malta Company Incorportation
    Standard Nominee Service | Full Managed Company Service

http://www.ahbconsultancy.com

Quote Originally Posted by Pt2014 View Post
    Estonia is best place in eu
    Not support PayPal to bank account, before PayPal have partner with company called TrustPay who handled withdraw to bank account but PayPal close this agreement in begin of 2016.
    UAE / Dubai Company Incorportation | UAE / Dubai Offshore Incorportation | ANONYMOUS / NONAME PREPAID CARDS | Malta Company Incorportation

Quote Originally Posted by AHBConsultancy View Post
    1. Around 2000-2500€
    2. For get 5% company tax company need be owned by holding company outside Malta or owner outside Malta. Malta don't have any WHT to holding company or person living outside Malta. So standard are have some tax free Offshore company owning Malta company. What is best more about country you living in about you personally taxes and if you country have CFC laws and double tax agreements.

3. Yes and company need audit.
    4. Annual cost are cost for Office address (500-800€), cost for secretary service around (500-800€), bookkeeping and VAT returns, annual return etc (from 2000€), audit (from 1500-2000€)
    5. Yes need VAT
    6. Yes I have own PayPal account for a Malta company, I don't using PayPal so much but have linked bank accounts to PayPal and have doing payout.
    I have 2 Questions

1. Why are the annual fees so high they are between €4500 and €5600 it's more even than a Cyprus company.
    2. Regarding the 5% corp tax. I live outside Malta and my country has a double tax treaty signed. However, in my home country there is a low which say something about the control and the management of the company. But what happens in my case if I want pay the 5% corp tax but the control and management will be from my home country. What laws are going to apply since there is also a double tax treaty in the middle?

thanks

1.) If you have own office / flat and stay as secretary by self be lower price. But when you don't living in Malta you need pay for extra service. And if you have very small business with few invoice you can get some lower bookkeping and audit costs. So best case maybe you can get 2000-2500€ for both bookkeping / vat / annual returns and audit.
    2.) Malta always say Malta company are resident in tax in Malta, and you home country can say all control and management are from you country and say we tax you here also. In best case you get tax credit in you country for company tax you payed in Malta. But difference you need pay extra in you country. Big company always open a branch in every country and all work and profit in every country go to branch and tax local in the country.

Best are open holding company for Malta company and payout all profit there, holding company are no trading company so be no control and management for holding company when holding company only are passive (But you country can have CFC law). More simple for you, but don't help you about control and management for Malta company. You can use local Director for Malta company, so in papers everything look good but not 100%.

I have 2 Questions

1. Why are the annual fees so high they are between €4500 and €5600 it's more even than a Cyprus company.
    2. Regarding the 5% corp tax. I live outside Malta and my country has a double tax treaty signed. However, in my home country there is a low which say something about the control and the management of the company. But what happens in my case if I want pay the 5% corp tax but the control and management will be from my home country. What laws are going to apply since there is also a double tax treaty in the middle?

thanks

Pay pal not work in Estonia? Sound strange to me very strange , estonia banking sector has best technology in the world

Quote Originally Posted by Pt2014 View Post
    Pay pal not work in Estonia? Sound strange to me very strange , estonia banking sector has best technology in the world
    Yes and? All know Paypal sucks and are idiots. Before Paypal not supported bank accounts in Malta, was 2 years ago they start support Malta bank account.s

I hate Paypal for its chargeback policy.
    Company Formation - Bank Account - Asset Protection - Second Citizenship - Residency in Panama and UAE - ForEx - ADULT - Fiduciary Service - Bitcoin accepted here
    http://www.articbusinessconsulting.com/

Hi,

Thank you for your insights. I agree with you in regard to choosing the right jurisdiction and avoid the bad ones that's the reason why I'm looking for a reasonable jurisdiction.

I'm really interested to learn more about Malta. It seems Malta has a double tax treaty with my country and I'm comfortable paying 5% corp tax.

My questions are:

1. What is the total cost to establish an Malta offshore corp?
    2. What other taxes I have to be aware of? Do they have dividend tax?
    3. Do I need to do bookkeeping and accounts?
    4. What are the fees to maintain a Malta company after the 1st year?
    5. If I'm going to provide a service for the EU costumers do I have to register for the VAT MOSS?
    6. This is the most important thing do you have experience in opening an Paypal account for a Malta offshore corp?

Thank you for your time.

I was thinking about Cyprus but the one thing that puts me off is the fact that I need to keep accounts and bookkeeping. My business is just a one man show, so I want to be able to focus more on the service provided.
    Thanks
    I understand just thought I would provide information based on experience with other clients. But do keep in mind that both Malta and Cyprus companies require accounting/book keeping and audited accounts to be filed.

In relation to VAT/VIES/MOSS the same rules apply to both countries so not much difference there.

What should affect your decision is the existence or not of a DTT with each country and of course the cost of each jurisdiction for which I know for sure that Cyprus is much more competitive.
    Take advantage of our free consultation contact me directly via PM

Thread Information