our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
Your Ad here!
fundstream.biz
YOUR AD HERE!
For only $17/day, $99/week or $379/month
BlockDOS.net - DDOS Protected Web Hosting!
The same protection that Talkgold Uses! Starting at $400/month when you mention Talkgold! The most reliable DDOS protection online!
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!
Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37
  1. #1
    Join Date : Mar 2017
    Posts : 25

    Default Tax Attorney, Lawyer, CPA, Offshore Agent Recommendation

    Hi,

    Can anyone please recommend me an Offshore agency or Lawyers or Tax Attorney offices that deal with incorporation of Offshore firms.

    I'm looking for an professional office that can help me incorporate my business in an offshore jurisdiction.

    Please don't bother sharing anything that has "offshore" in their name, I simply don't trust those firms, no disrespect to anyone, it's just my personal preference. Share only if you know a highly professional firm.

    I'll really appreciate any feedback.

    Thank you in advance.


  2. #2
    Join Date : May 2016
    Location : München
    Posts : 371

    Default Re: Tax Attorney, Lawyer, CPA, Offshore Agent Recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by Daytrader007 View Post
    Hi,

    Can anyone please recommend me an Offshore agency or Lawyers or Tax Attorney offices that deal with incorporation of Offshore firms.

    I'm looking for an professional office that can help me incorporate my business in an offshore jurisdiction.

    Please don't bother sharing anything that has "offshore" in their name, I simply don't trust those firms, no disrespect to anyone, it's just my personal preference. Share only if you know a highly professional firm.

    I'll really appreciate any feedback.

    Thank you in advance.
    In which jurisdiction?
    Company Formation - Bank Account - Asset Protection - Second Citizenship - Residency in Panama and UAE - ForEx - ADULT - Fiduciary Service - Bitcoin accepted here

  3. #3
    Join Date : Mar 2017
    Posts : 25

    Default Re: Tax Attorney, Lawyer, CPA, Offshore Agent Recommendation

    The jurisdiction doesn't matter as long as it can be accepted by PayPal. But it needs to be in a favorable tax environment. Thank you

  4. #4
    Join Date : May 2016
    Location : München
    Posts : 371

    Default Re: Tax Attorney, Lawyer, CPA, Offshore Agent Recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by Daytrader007 View Post
    The jurisdiction doesn't matter as long as it can be accepted by PayPal. But it needs to be in a favorable tax environment. Thank you
    Paypal is available in 202 countries.
    Company Formation - Bank Account - Asset Protection - Second Citizenship - Residency in Panama and UAE - ForEx - ADULT - Fiduciary Service - Bitcoin accepted here

  5. #5
    Join Date : Mar 2017
    Posts : 25

    Default Re: Tax Attorney, Lawyer, CPA, Offshore Agent Recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by Internationaloffshore View Post
    Paypal is available in 202 countries.
    Yes, but they are still not accepting majority of the business in this offshore jurisdictions. You need both the company and the bank account to be in the same country to be accepted by Paypal, at least that's what I've heard. And you need either a US bank account or an EU bank account. I'm not sure about a HK corp with a HK bank account. Please correct me if I'm wrong. thx

  6. #6

    Default Re: Tax Attorney, Lawyer, CPA, Offshore Agent Recommendation

    Paypal support Malta, not Offshore but 5% company tax good also. PayPal in UAE work but only payout to VISA card. You can use a partner to PayPal with support payout in local UAE / Dubai bank account but only in AED so some currency FX costs.

    And you don't want open in bad jurisdiction will only be problems.
    UAE / Dubai Company Incorportation | UAE / Dubai Offshore Incorportation | ANONYMOUS / NONAME PREPAID CARDS | Malta Company Incorportation
    Standard Nominee Service | Full Managed Company Service

    http://www.ahbconsultancy.com

  7. #7
    Join Date : May 2014
    Location : Cyprus
    Posts : 127

    Default Re: Tax Attorney, Lawyer, CPA, Offshore Agent Recommendation

    Paypal also works with Cyprus bank account and Cyprus company. Corporate taxation is 12.5% but there are quite generous exemptions and no tax when paying out dividends.
    Take advantage of our free consultation contact me directly via PM

  8. #8
    Join Date : May 2016
    Location : München
    Posts : 371

    Default Re: Tax Attorney, Lawyer, CPA, Offshore Agent Recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by Daytrader007 View Post
    The jurisdiction doesn't matter as long as it can be accepted by PayPal. But it needs to be in a favorable tax environment. Thank you
    Cyprus.
    Company Formation - Bank Account - Asset Protection - Second Citizenship - Residency in Panama and UAE - ForEx - ADULT - Fiduciary Service - Bitcoin accepted here

  9. #9
    Join Date : Mar 2017
    Posts : 25

    Default Re: Tax Attorney, Lawyer, CPA, Offshore Agent Recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by AHBConsultancy View Post
    Paypal support Malta, not Offshore but 5% company tax good also. PayPal in UAE work but only payout to VISA card. You can use a partner to PayPal with support payout in local UAE / Dubai bank account but only in AED so some currency FX costs.

    And you don't want open in bad jurisdiction will only be problems.
    Hi,

    Thank you for your insights. I agree with you in regard to choosing the right jurisdiction and avoid the bad ones that's the reason why I'm looking for a reasonable jurisdiction.

    I'm really interested to learn more about Malta. It seems Malta has a double tax treaty with my country and I'm comfortable paying 5% corp tax.

    My questions are:

    1. What is the total cost to establish an Malta offshore corp?
    2. What other taxes I have to be aware of? Do they have dividend tax?
    3. Do I need to do bookkeeping and accounts?
    4. What are the fees to maintain a Malta company after the 1st year?
    5. If I'm going to provide a service for the EU costumers do I have to register for the VAT MOSS?
    6. This is the most important thing do you have experience in opening an Paypal account for a Malta offshore corp?

    Thank you for your time.


    Quote Originally Posted by adviceandmore View Post
    Paypal also works with Cyprus bank account and Cyprus company. Corporate taxation is 12.5% but there are quite generous exemptions and no tax when paying out dividends.
    I was thinking about Cyprus but the one thing that puts me off is the fact that I need to keep accounts and bookkeeping. My business is just a one man show, so I want to be able to focus more on the service provided.
    Thanks

  10. #10
    Join Date : Mar 2017
    Posts : 25

    Default Re: Tax Attorney, Lawyer, CPA, Offshore Agent Recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by Internationaloffshore View Post
    Cyprus.
    I have Cyprus in my mind, but I want to explore other alternatives so I can make a better decision. thx

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
TALKGOLD
SIDEBAR ADS

ADVERTISE HERE. Must read: Advertising Terms & Website Disclaimer
PUT YOUR 120X120 AD HERE FOR ONLY $170/WEEK!
Click Here for details.
Your Ad Here Cost of Ad - $160
Your Ad Here Cost of Ad - $140
YOUR AD HERE

PUT YOUR NON-ROTATING AD HERE NOW!
ONLY $45/Week
Your Ad Here Cost of Ad - $45
Your Ad Here Cost of Ad - $45