our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
Simplefx.com
E-currency exchange rates from 150 Internet exchangers!
BlockDOS.net - DDOS Protected Web Hosting!
The same protection that Talkgold Uses! Starting at $400/month when you mention Talkgold! The most reliable DDOS protection online!
YOUR AD HERE!
For only $17/day, $99/week or $379/month
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!
Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!

Default Investor Program for Residency & Citizenship for St. Kitts & Nevis

Investor Program for Residency & Citizenship for St. Kitts & Nevis:
    The Government of St. Kitts and Nevis introduced their “Economic Citizenship Program” well over a decade ago and to date it is still attracting many professionals, groups, expatriates and even the average individual from all corners of the world.
    There are basically 2 ways to Invest in the Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis in order to become eligible for the program. These are:

1. With a minimum investment of US$400,000.00 in Real Estate one is qualified to become a citizen of the federation of St. Kitts and Nevis.

2. With a donation to the SIDF (Sugar Investment Diversification Fund) of St. Kitts and Nevis one is qualified to become a citizen of the federation of St. Kitts and Nevis.
    Offshore Services Provider in:
    Belize - Bulgaria - Cyprus - Delaware - Dominica - Hong Kong - Montenegro - Panama - Saint Vincent and the Grenadines - St. Kitts and Nevis - Seychelles - Scotland - UAE.

Default Re: Investor Program for Residency & Citizenship for St. Kitts & Nevis

I was in nevis. 4 years ago , unfortunately the option of 400 k is ridicules the object approved for investment is. Sometimes. Time shares , you will end up owning 1 bedroom app for. 400 k , and you can uses it 1 mounth a year beter pay the 250 k for donation , but in that case better dominica

Quote Originally Posted by Pt2014 View Post
    I was in nevis. 4 years ago , unfortunately the option of 400 k is ridicules the object approved for investment is. Sometimes. Time shares , you will end up owning 1 bedroom app for. 400 k , and you can uses it 1 mounth a year beter pay the 250 k for donation , but in that case better dominica

Dominica is cheaper than Nevis (min. 100K + fees for donation).
    Belize - Bulgaria - Cyprus - Delaware - Dominica - Hong Kong - Montenegro - Panama - Saint Vincent and the Grenadines - St. Kitts and Nevis - Seychelles - Scotland - UAE.

Quote Originally Posted by Internationaloffshore View Post
    Dominica is cheaper than Nevis (min. 100K + fees for donation).
    completely useless without TAX ID number. You can donate your money to some charity instead

Quote Originally Posted by worldassets View Post
    completely useless without TAX ID number. You can donate your money to some charity instead
    All my customers choose Real Estate Option.

All Chinese and Russian choose. Donation

Donation is much better and cheaper option.

I provided 32 second citizenships in St. Kitts and Nevis (20 of them with Real Estate Option) in the last year.

32 is a lot ,I think Henley make around 50 to 60 , and they have worldwide network you are doing great job I thisnk

Quote Originally Posted by Pt2014 View Post
    32 is a lot ,I think Henley make around 50 to 60 , and they have worldwide network you are doing great job I thisnk
    Thanks. I like my job.

Thread Information