our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
Perfect Money to Bitcoin exchange
Your Ad here!
BlockDOS.net - DDOS Protected Web Hosting!
The same protection that Talkgold Uses! Starting at $400/month when you mention Talkgold! The most reliable DDOS protection online!
Make $250,000 Dollars In Sports Arbitrage
WorldCups Arbs pick season upto 19.11% on one pick 148% roi in May. See it work on Demo account.
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

HUGE AD SALE! AT LEAST 50% OFF MOST TALKGOLD ADS. LIMITED TIME ONLY. See our new prices Here!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!

Name:
Email:

Default Re: GlobalPensionPlan - Globalpensionplan.net

He obvously knew a scam when he saw one because his referral fees would have been more than their payments...lol

Wonder if this is our pal chico/punkyg who claimed he wasn't a member of GPP?:
    http://www.globalpp.net/members/secr......file&u=7908 Courtesy of zurferanders.

Wow! This program still has not end? So long life? A lot of people support?

In regard to this link: http://www.globalpp.net/members/secr......file&u=7908 and chico's/Lennie's denial he is a member of GPP, the plot thickens even more: The member 'Chico' also has a security ID on the server, which would indicate that the person can log on to the server localy and not just as a GPP member on the website. sid = 3c96a021edaf31263fd57e69b4e42f05. Again courtesy of zurferanders.

Well, it seems our friend chico/Lennie has gone into hiding. After the news of chico's membership in GPP, and his hero Bryan Marsden's trial starting yesterday, I think he is in mourning. From what I have heard, the trial is not going well for BM and Sharon. The expression "Boiled in Oil" comes to mind when referencing what happened yesterday in court. But the news gets even better, their second trial starts on Monday. This is the trial that was brought by BNM. So out of the frying pan into the fire next week. Of course like always, chico/Lennie was only expressing his opinions and never promoted, pimped or was a cheerleader for PIPS, or any of his other failed investment programs. Of course all his opinions were wrong, as always, but he hurt no-one.

Remember all that hooplah over the Chinese Businessman that had those 10,000 employees he bought policies for? Well, low and behold while the company is legit, he doesn't show up on the list of the officer's of the company, and they don't have 10,000 employees either. Now who would have thunk it.

Seems the Finn's are making progress with their investigation into GPP, and the new scam they were planning to start-up soon. More info as it becomes available. Wonder if Stella and company will take a powder soon to hopefully escape being arrested? Also chico seems to have disappeared from all the forums, so they must be getting ready to make like Houdini.

Talking Re: GlobalPensionPlan - Globalpensionplan.net

Quote Originally Posted by LynnRE
    Seems the Finn's are making progress with their investigation into GPP, and the new scam they were planning to start-up soon. More info as it becomes available. Wonder if Stella and company will take a powder soon to hopefully escape being arrested? Also chico seems to have disappeared from all the forums, so they must be getting ready to make like Houdini.

All i can say is: YOU ARE ALL WRONG!

I know from reliable sources this program is real, i also well aware that even
    the legit ventures can fail, but this one seems to be very close to pay members soon, if you want to know more PM me..but please stop to post your negative assumptions without having even 1 proof in your hands that it will be so, if they will pay i should laugh for the rest of my life reading your posts here...

LOL ... Red & Black cheerleader ...

Surley even the dimmest of people can see that in light of whats happening in the world that this is a joke?

turbobiz Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RED&BLACK LION29
    All i can say is: YOU ARE ALL WRONG!

I know from reliable sources this program is real, i also well aware that even
    the legit ventures can fail, but this one seems to be very close to pay members soon, if you want to know more PM me..but please stop to post your negative assumptions without having even 1 proof in your hands that it will be so, if they will pay i should laugh for the rest of my life reading your posts here...
    A major C/L, just plain deluded, or just a simple dreamer.... these plans have never paid in the past and never will.

Of course like Sir Duke said with all the banks and insurance companies deep in the brown stuff GP is bound to pay

Mike

Page 275 of 291 FirstFirst ... 175225256257258259260261262263264265266267268269270271272273274275276277278279280281282283284285286287288289290291 LastLast

Thread Information