Hello TG members,
Like most HYIPs, GoodHyipReturn.com is a game where profit returns rely on member's investments and support. We do not trade in forex or other similar activities like other programs claim, but we promise to stay as long as we can. As long as total payments don't reach 90% of total deposits, realinvest.com will go on. The remaining 10% will be paid to members who did not profit and some will be paid to us, admins for setting up costs and work.
Your withdrawal requests are instantly paid to your egold account !
Receive $1 bonus !
The first 50 active members will receive a $1, hurry up and receive your welcome prize !!
The plan is:
One Day 130% to 160%
Plan Spent Amount (US$) Daily Profit (%)
Plan 1 $10 - $100 130.00
Plan 2 $101 - $200 140.00
Plan 3 $201 - $500 150.00
Plan 4 $501 - $1,000 160.00