Originally Posted by DXGuy
Another StormPay cheerleader with a StormPay myth. StormPay took money in.
They were only asked to send it back. How would they take the hit? They already took their fee. It was not their money. It was the members money.
you're familiar with the english language right?
"they _would_ have been the one taking the hit"
let me explain to you then in another words if you still don't understand why ponzis and credit cards don't mix!
now, this didn't happen because stormpay stepped on the brakes:
1. member1 deposits money to 12dp through stormpay.
2. that money is paid to member2 by 12dp.
3. member2 withdraws the money.
4. 12dp crashes as they don't have cash.
5. member1 fails to get the money from 12dp and does a chargeback against stormpay.
6. stormpay already having paid out the money to member2 has to cough up money for member1 - 12dp's account is dry at this point.
7. stormpay ends up in a loss.
that chain of events times 300 000 would have crashed stormpay.
with egold this doesn't happen because you can't chargeback.
i'm not a stormpay cheerleader, they're absolutely useless as a service for me, no legit business really needs it.