I dont know if this has been posted but take a look at this one its great and I already got paid my referral comission.
TRIBAL HYIP IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS.
THERE IS ONLY ONE GOLDEN RULE DONT INVEST MORE THAN YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE.
REMEMBER THIS IS A GAME AND THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL MAKE ANY MONEY FROM IT.
WE ARE NEW IN THE HYIP INDUSTRY SO WILL WE TRY TO MAKE OUR FIRST GAME AS MUCH ATTRACTING AS POSSIBLE.THE RATES ARE HIGH AND WE PAY UP TO 20% REFERRAL COMMISSION WICH IS SOMETHING THAT NOT MANY PROGRAMS WILL GIVE YOU.WE ALSO HAVE A BACK UP FUND OF 1000$ SO WE COULD ASSURE THAT THE GAME WILL LAST LONGER.
THE GAME WILL END WHEN PAYMENT RATIO IS 95%.THE OTHER 5% WILL COVER THE PRICE FOR ADVERTISING AND ADMIN FEE.
START INVESTING AND JOIN OUR TRIBE.
85% daily for 2 days Tribal Warrior Plan
280% in 3 days Tribal Shaman Plan
380% in 4 days Tribal Cheiftan Plan
Use our referral program and earn up to 20.00% of referral deposits!
Send me a Pm to join under me I pay 50% from referral comision on this one.