our advertising disclaimer | Disclaimer - Must be read before using forum or clicking any links
EgoPay
Perfect Money to Bitcoin exchange
BlockDOS.net - DDOS Protected Web Hosting!
The same protection that Talkgold Uses! Starting at $400/month when you mention Talkgold! The most reliable DDOS protection online!
Make $250,000 Dollars In Sports Arbitrage
WorldCups Arbs pick season upto 19.11% on one pick 148% roi in May. See it work on Demo account.
Put your banner or text in the rotation above!ONLY $17/day, $99/week, or $379/month!

HUGE AD SALE! AT LEAST 50% OFF MOST TALKGOLD ADS. LIMITED TIME ONLY. See our new prices Here!

All banners and links On Talkgold are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!Put Your 728X90 Banner Here NOW!

Name:
Email:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Exclamation Re: me-gold.com scammer? WesternUnion&MoneyGram not accepted!

Quote Originally Posted by turd muncher
    It is not an excuse. There are too many morons like you crying scam for no reason and accusing long standing exchangers of being rip-off merchants. If you're "new" then you SHUT your mouth and don't ask stupid questions and don't accuse people you haven't directly dealt with of being bad apples in the basket. Try and talk shi t in the military if you're "new" and see what happens to you, it should be the same rule over here.

Can't you check this board instead of asking another stupid question which has been yet asked and answered thousands of times already. How does it feel to be so retarded? Are you born this way or someone ran you over (like a turd)?

Didn't you see many people recommend us to load egold by western union here? http://www.talkgold.com/forum/r80662-.html
    They don't put the announcement on their website to notify us the cease of western union/money gram! You type every thing into its form and end up “service unavailable”!

Are my words worthy of your abusing me THREE times here?
    (removed)
    Last edited by talkgold; 05-31-2006 at 02:32 PM.

turd muncher Guest

Default Re: me-gold.com scammer? WesternUnion&MoneyGram not accepted!

They don't put the announcement on their website to notify us the cease of western union/money gram! You type every thing into its form and end up “service unavailable”!
    Oh really? Maybe you should learn how to read ENGLISH then:

http://www.me-gold.com/e-currency_news.php
    26-05-2006 Western Union Payment Temporarily Unavailable!

Due to problems with our Western Union agent, we are unable to accept Western Union to buy and sell e-currencies for the time being.
    We hope to resume this payment option in a week or two.
    In the meantime, please consider using the international bank wire option.
    We apologize for any inconvenience.

Are my words worthy of abusing me THREE times here?
    You are a moron. Stom ta jora! And since you are speaking about my mum i will speak about your crack whore mother: Eema shelcha Kemo yadeit coolam mekabliem seivuv!

I TELL YOU YOU ARE REALLY A PIECE OF fu*ck
    Wow, what is a piece of "fuc k" anyway Ya Logem Zera?

PLUS "SHABI"! (YOU WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT "SHABI" MENAS UNTILL THE GREATEST NATION IN THE WORLD GIVE YOU LESSON!)
    Oh you speak Hebrew... Good lad... I know what "shabi" means, it means a "stupid cu nt", you see i am not that stupid Aba shelha sarsur!

Alevai eize kelev ya'anos et ima shelha ve otha gam!

Anyway, Ma nisrat lech bamoch?

WARNING !!!
    WARNING !!!
    WARNING !!!

Be carefull with this people.

I think they are not serious. I lost 1200 USD with them. They are SCAMMERS !!!

They aren't answering my e-mails. I sent to them 3 or 4 e-mails explaining my problems with transfer and I have not received any message.

Choose another program to fund your e-gold ...

My local bank paid to them 1200 USD and money disappeared (in their pockets, I think !)

Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by rdlcr
    WARNING !!!
    WARNING !!!
    WARNING !!!

Be carefull with this people.

I think they are not serious. I lost 1200 USD with them. They are SCAMMERS !!!

They aren't answering my e-mails. I sent to them 3 or 4 e-mails explaining my problems with transfer and I have not received any message.

Choose another program to fund your e-gold ...

My local bank paid to them 1200 USD and money disappeared (in their pockets, I think !)

Bye.

Ask your bank to recall the wire.

Don't really know about me-gold, but my-gold is a real scam. It says it provides pp->eg exchange, and buttons don't work, etc.etc, nonsence.

I want to say I had a wire transfer problem with me-gold last month and it has been solved.

My money is in my bank account again.

Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by rdlcr
    I want to say I had a wire transfer problem with me-gold last month and it has been solved.

My money is in my bank account again.

Bye.
    great!

Nest time use someone else to get e-gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyipsmonitoring
    lbhl,
    be careful what you say..me-gold isnt a scammer..
    Maybe not in terms of being thieves, but they still rip you off with those rates they charged for WU, and their customer service was among the worst I have ever encountered.

Anyway, they aren't deliberately scamming anyone as far as I know, but those rates are still ripping people off.
    ZNPay.com - Open a FREE Account today. Great alternative for private transactions.

With all the scammers running wild around this place, I do not appreciate having an unjust warning placed on my account and being told that I spammed when I did not. This place has degraded to little more than a sespool for con artists, and as a result you slap around people who post legitimately. TG is terrible, most definitely among the bottom 0.01% of investment forums online.

Exclamation me-gold check your account for my 1352.89 british pounds

e: e: e: e: e: e:e:
    I made a bank wire of 1352.89 british pounds to megold since 24th April, me-gold keep telling me they have not recieved the funds.

Once again, I went to our home bank(Catholic Syrian bank ltd) & confirmed the following.

* Money is debited from the home bank & credited into HSBC Bank,London(Intermediary bank) on 26.04.07.
    * Money is debited from HSBC Bank,London(Intermediary bank) & credited into OCBC Bank, Singapore(Bank where the beneficiary is having the account) on 26.04.07 itself.
    * HSBC bank didnot receive any discrepency from OCBC bank.

Our Bank is definitely confirming that the money is available in OCBC Bank in the beneficiary account.

Our Home bank is strongly recommending that the beneficiary, Me-Gold Pte. Ltd, to go & verify at OCBC.

MEGOLD PLEASE go to bank with the copies of the receipts( Which I have sent by mail to you ) & verify.you can only follow up with the OCBC bank for the status & if nececssary influence for immediate crediting.

the OCBC bank is refusing to give any information to me.I understand from our home bank that even the home bank cannot access this.

Please treat this as URGENT & take immediate steps to sort out the issue.

Thanking You,
    Regards,
    R.Lakshmanan.
    Last edited by Rlaks; 05-05-2007 at 02:47 PM.

e: e: e: e: e: e:e:
    I made a bank wire of 1352.89 british pounds to megold since 24th April, me-gold keep telling me they have not recieved the funds.

Once again, I went to our home bank(Catholic Syrian bank ltd) & confirmed the following.

* Money is debited from the home bank & credited into HSBC Bank,London(Intermediary bank) on 26.04.07.
    * Money is debited from HSBC Bank,London(Intermediary bank) & credited into OCBC Bank, Singapore(Bank where the beneficiary is having the account) on 26.04.07 itself.
    * HSBC bank didnot receive any discrepency from OCBC bank.

Our Bank is definitely confirming that the money is available in OCBC Bank in the beneficiary account.

Our Home bank is strongly recommending that the beneficiary, Me-Gold Pte. Ltd, to go & verify at OCBC.

MEGOLD PLEASE go to bank with the copies of the receipts( Which I have sent by mail to you ) & verify.you can only follow up with the OCBC bank for the status & if nececssary influence for immediate crediting.

the OCBC bank is refusing to give any information to me.I understand from our home bank that even the home bank cannot access this.

Please treat this as URGENT & take immediate steps to sort out the issue.

Thanking You,
    Regards,
    R.Lakshmanan.

Thread Information